Chapter Fourteen: Surprise Encounter

The alley was empty, just like I thought.

It had been what, mere days since I ran into Accel here? Something like that. It wasn’t exactly like I preferred this to a house, but again, what choice did I have? The alley was simply the first place my feet had taken me. More cans and empty bottles still littered the floor and a still smoking cigarette butt smouldered on the filthy cement. In the corner there was an old couch… a really old couch. I winced at the sight of it but… it was a bed I guess…

How did this happen?

I’m not going to think about it… that’s behind me… I don’t ever have to worry about them or that part of my life.

But that was the problem. I didn’t want to forget that part of my life. Family is something that is- was- permanently there. It’s the one thing that is supposed to be there for you no matter what the situation… then again, they kind of failed on that front numerous times.  

Guess it isn’t as permanent as I thought.

I shook my head again, almost wanting to tear it off with the pain that these thoughts caused me.

“Stop Andrew…” I whispered, “Just stop it.”

“Stop what?”

“Aaah!!!” I screamed, jumping backwards about three feet when the voice sounded behind me.

“What?” Accel said frowning at me.

“Can you not?!” I said through heavy breaths. My heart was still beating about a hundred miles an hour.

He laughed at me, before coming over and picking up my gym bag. Against my will I watched his slender fingers wrap around the handle. My thoughts suddenly flicked back to yesterday, when those same slender limbs had grasped around something else entirely…

“Are you blushing?” Accel asked, a smirk lining his words.

“No!” I yelped quickly, hiding my face from him.

“Don’t hide your face from me.”

What?

I stared at the ground in front of me, trying to brush off the awkward comment.

“I said,” Accel strode over to me, wrenching my head around to meet his burning gaze, “don’t hide your face from me.” My gym bag fell abruptly to the ground, landing on my toe, which of course I didn’t register as I was too wrapped up in the incredible eyes boring into my own. With one swift movement, Accel had me pressed against the wall, body practically smothering my own. Shit. His hand wound through my hair at the back of my head, pressing my head forward until his lips crushed mine.

My stomach did elephants and butterflies and my heart melted.

Every nerve ending in my body suddenly flooded to life, the taste of his lips causing the biggest adrenaline rush in my life. I swear to God that I saw sparkles in the air in front of me.

He pressed further, teeth nibbling seductively, tongue dancing over every sensitive spot on my bottom lip. Moaning I grabbed his shoulders just to prevent my knees from collapsing. As soon as the pitiful noise wrenched from my mouth, Accel took his chance, diving in and claiming me as his own.

Don’t stop... oh god don’t stop…

Minutes flashed by, filled with the sound of our heavy gasping as we broke apart for milliseconds simply to gain breath and locked lips again. Every stroke of his silver tongue sent frazzles of shock waves everywhere in my body, the bulge in my pants straining against his hard pressing thigh. I moaned once more… mumbling incoherently as his lips left mine, burning down my neck, towards my collar bone. Accel’s hands left my head, dragging heavily over my body until they teased the edge of my hoodie and shirt. Hmmm… please…