Chapter Four: Uncomfortable

By the time we got home I was freezing my skinny ass off.

I was soaked down to the bone from the rain that had decided to pour down five minutes into the walk home. One hand was frozen around the plastic bags which were probably filled with water. I didn’t care though; I just needed to get these clothes off. My hair was matted to my forehead and I knew I looked like a drowned rat. Rain never really liked me, even as a child. Broken umbrellas, soaked assignments and even broken limbs from slipping in the rain was enough proof of that. Now I simply looked like I was a half drowned zombie. And how come he still looks perfect? Not in the ‘omg he’s hot’ perfect just…. He looks perfect… like the rain hasn’t even touched him. Fuck I’m cold! I need to get inside before I turn to an ice-brick. An ice-Andrew…. hmmm interesting concept right there.

“Hey!’ I heard a voice beside me, “Andrew! Your shaking… shit you look cold! Where are your keys?”

Accel looked me up and down as I stood there in my dripping clothing in the tiny doorway shivering helplessly. When I tried to point to my back pocket I realised my hand had clamped itself firmly around his. Crap…. Need to let… GO! I thought as I attempted to force my frozen muscles to release. It didn’t work. My breath was shaky as I released in one huge rush.

“In… m-m-my b-back po-pocket,” I stuttered. I attempted to unclench my fist again. Damn it!

Accel seemed to pipe up at that. He shifted closer to me so we were standing face to face. I could almost see my lip trembling with the cold.  His bag dropped off his shoulder and thumped on the ground. I stared at it blankly before catching his eye. What is he doing? He grinned as he leaned in further. I instinctively stepped back, pressing my back against the wall when he stepped towards me again. I shifted uncomfortably as he pressed up against me. Our chests brushed each other and his hands snaked around my waist, pushing against my back so he crushed into me. His eyes held mine as his face lowered slightly, raven black hair brushing my wet face. Rain droplets hung off his eyelashes as he inched even closer forward. My heart thumped fiercely in my ribs as my breath rushed out again. Not again…. not again…. this is so wrong… nothing I say can explain how wrong this is… but it feels so right… so incredibly right... is he going to kiss me? I hope he does… wait NO! Before I could change my mind I quickly yanked my hand out of his, amazed that my muscles actually listened to me for once. But he was too fast, his hand snagged my wrist and slammed into the wall as he growled forcefully, thrusting his chest harder into mine so the heat burned my entire torso. Oh… my… god… was all that ran through my mind. It felt… amazing. That was the only way to describe it. I slammed my head backwards into the wall, exposing my neck when he lunged forwards incredibly quickly and pecked my cheek with full, parted lips. The shopping bags fell from my fingers as warmth flooded through my body. He darted in again, burying his face in the crook of my shoulder. I felt a burning trail of heat as his lips and breath traced a path up my slender throat. His hair tickled my cheek and exposed jaw bone. I closed my eyes in ecstasy. Please… am I begging for it or against it? I don’t know anymore! Just…. Please… His hands massaged my waist, sliding downwards towards the waistband of my jeans. His lips moved against my neck, parting and breathing moist heated air onto the strained tendons. Against my will I groaned letting my hands finally fist in his jacket. Why was he doing this!?

Accel,” I half groaned, “Please…”

I felt his lips smile against my neck before he nipped the tender skin. I yelped and my eyes shot open to see his deep jade eyes boring straight into my soul. And I let him in.

Of my own accord my hands reached forwards and yanked him back to my body, crushing him helplessly against my chest. He laughed deeply, the sound rumbling deep inside his chest.