Chapter Ten: Confusion

“What’s to understand?”Accel murmured quietly, slinking across the room on deadly feet.

I swallowed heavily. This! Everything! I don’t understand any of this!

The fluorescent lighting wasn’t doing much to calm my already shredded-to-bits nerves. Apart from burning the eyes out of my skull, it simply aided Accel in looking darker than he already was. His black hoodie, raven black hair and the ever expanding depths of his dark personality was the greatest contrast to the stark white lighting. He looked like some kind of deadly serpent, ready to strike out without a moments notice. And I was his target… that much was obvious. I watched in the mirror as he glided closer on silent feet, his jade gaze fixed on mine in the reflection.

Shit… Oh God, kill me now. Do it. Please?

Within seconds he was sliding his arms around my waist under the uniform, stroking sensually, his hot breath caressing my ear. I shut my eyes against the onslaught, bracing myself on the worn edges of the cold ceramic sink, losing myself in the burning heat of his hands as they travelled to the waistband of my loose shorts.

Not now! Oh my God not now!

I felt hot fingertips trace spirals on my hip bone, sending my mind into a lust induced frenzy.

“What do you need to understand sweet AJ? Hmm?” he whispered darkly, “Your body understands me just fine.”

With those words he traced a light hand over the front of my shorts, feeling my obvious desire.

“Shit,” I muttered through gritted teeth, trying to push aside the onslaught of intense pleasure.

I felt him silently laughing, the need in his voice growing. “Come on, Andrew, baby,” he moaned with his hand pressing firmer right there, “I need you.”

Fuck that feels so good dammit.

But this is wrong. This is so wrong.

With a firm shove I spun around, attempting to push away from the devil boy, instead falling straight into his arms. And just like that his lips were crushing mine.

Lust speared through me faster than a lightning bolt and I couldn’t control myself any longer. I threaded my fingers firmly through the silky strands of Accel’s hair, the thrusts of his hot, wet tongue inside my mouth driving me to insane levels of desire. Fuck it. I want it, I want it so bad. His hands nearly tore at my shirt, burning their trail up to my sensitive nipples, electricity zapping through me as his fingers caressed the sensitive nubs. Unknowingly I arched against him, my body practically pleading for more, every nerve ending screaming with want. Every tiny thing turned me on more; the way his hair brushed my face, sending soft shudders down my spine, how his lips and tongue demanded the surrender of my body to his will, how his hands smoothly glided to the fly of my shorts, wrenching open the zip and clasping my desperate erection firmly in his hot palm. It was the only thing I wanted, he was the only thing I wanted. I needed him. I needed Accel.

“Accel,” I whimpered as his hand stroked up and down the length of my aching cock, “I- I-I n-nee- oh fuck! I need you!” My teeth clamped down on my lip, my back arching as his hand clutched tighter, his face burrowed in the messed layers of my hair. By now I was braced against the sink, almost sitting on the ceramic basin, as pleasure drove spear after spear through my body. Screwing my eyes closed, all I could do was whimper and pant as his hand slid under the Bond’s underwear, to finally wrap his burning hand around my rock solid member. I felt like crying with need. Oh fuck… fuck this shit! Oh my GOD!

  “What was that princess?” he panted in my hair, “I didn’t quite hear that.”

I almost screamed with frustration as his hand stilled. Why did you stop!? Why the fuck did he stop!?