Just Give Me a Chance: A Greyson Chance love story

"Cheyenne, you have 30 seconds to pick something. If not, we're just gonna go," my dad told me as I was inspecting bras at Target.

 "Well, I'm sorry. Bras are kind of a necessity. Honestly, if I didn't have such small boobs, this wouldn't be a problem", I muttered under my breath.

 "Fine, well pick something, and I'll meet you at the register, okay?,"

 "Okay," I said. It wasn't long after that conversation I found one. Soft cup. My size. Perfect. But before I could walk away from that area, my phone rang for the hundredth time this morning. So I dug it out of my purse and answered it.

 "Hello?"

 "Cheyenne! Hey, it's Morgan."

 "Hey, what's up?"

 "Well, I heard you went to a Greyson Chance concert last night...." 

That's right. I did. And afterwards, I actually met him. He was super nice, and after he signed my shirt sleeve, We hugged, and I kissed him on the cheek. When I told Morgan all that, she nearly screamed right into the phone. 

"Oh my God, Chey, you've not nerve, I'll tell you that. So cool! I gotta get going now, so I'll call you later, okay?"

 "Kay, bye!"

 I started making my way to the register. I decided to cut through the boy's clothing area to get there faster. I came around a corner really quickly, and I bumped into someone. A boy someone, to be exact. We both clunked heads and fell down. 

" Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" I said.

 "Hey, no problem. I'm probably the most clumsy person in the world," he said, holding out his hand and helping me up.

 Wait. That voice sounded REALLY familiar. The boy was wearing a purple hoodie. I didn't really notice who he was until I got a clear view of his face. And I nearly passed out.

 "You're Greyson Chance!" 

"Nope, nope, no I'm not, you got it all wrong. CLEARLY I am Justin Bieber," he said, pulling at the strings of his hoodie so the hood would cover his whole face.

 "Uh...okay?" I said, "Well, I'm pretty sure you're not Justin. You sound exactly like Greyson, and look exactly like him."

 "Fine, you win. Yes, I'm Greyson," he smiled and rolled his eyes, "Have I ever seen you before? You look oddly familiar...." he said. 

"Well, yeah. I was at your concert last night. I met you." I replied.

 "That's right! And you kissed me!" he said.

 "Um, I guess I did, didn't I?"

 Great. He remembered. How embarrassing.

 "I don't think I caught your name, though."

 "Cheyenne"

 "Oh, I really like that. It's really cute."

 "Thanks." I was pretty sure I was blushing.

 "So, I'll give you my number. We should hang out soon!" he grinned. 

"That'd be nice," I said as I handed him my phone. He entered the number as a new contact, and then gave the phone back to me. Then he gave me his iPhone, and I typed in my number. 

"I'll try to call you tomorrow, okay?" he said,"Nice meeting you! Again!"

 I laughed. "Yep, see ya later," I turned to go, but then Greyson said,

 "Um, Cheyenne? I think you dropped this," he said, holding up the bra and stifling a laugh.

 I took it from him, so embarrassed, but really happy that I just got Greyson Chance's phone number. I met up with my dad, told him all about it, and then when I got home, I wrote a Facebook note all about it. I got at least 50 comments of jealousy.