Chapter One Hundred and Three

RYLIE'S P.O.V
I'm getting released today. I'm free to go. But Zayn? Zayn has to stay here. He has to fight for his life because of me. I could be dead right now, but if it wasn't for him. I finished packing the last of my stuff before making my way to Zayn's room, ready to say goodbye. I walked in and he layed there, still as a rock. "Hey buddy.." I whispered, making a smile creep on his face. "Hey beautiful.." He mumbled, opening his eyes to look at me. "How you feeling? Any better?" I asked him, hoping he'll hop up and say 'Yes I'm perfect!' But he didn't. Tears fell from his eyes as he looked down. "Zayn.. What is it?" I whispered, walking over to him. He cried even more, pulling me close to his chest. "Whatever, happens, take care of Jacob for me?" He chocked, making me look him in the eye. "I promise.. Please don't say goodbye, its not your turn to die Zayn please.." I whispered, tears falling like waterfalls. He can't go. I need him. Jacob needs him. The boys need him. "I'm sorry... I... I love you.." He whispered, kissing the top of my head, his chest slowly rising and falling. "Zayn.. Please.. You can't go. Stay strong remember? Please Zayn... I... I love you too please.." I cried into his chest. He chuckled coldly. "Stay strong beautiful..." He whispered before shutting his eyes slowly. I layed there crying into his chest. Savouring my last moments with him. *BEEEEEEEEP* No. "No! Zayn wake up! ZAYN!" I cried, shaking him quickly. "Zayn please!" I screamed, someone pulling me back. "Shh its okay.." I looked up to see Harry standing there, tears falling from his eyes. The other boys running in, crying on the ground by his bed. "Harry, he's not coming back is he?" I chocked, holding him tightly. Then it him him. And me. The fact that he isn't coming back. There's no way back. "N-No, H-He isn't.." Harry whispered, falling to the ground. I shook my head, hoping this was all a dream. I opened the door and ran towards the front of the hospital. Passing Justin and his family on the way. "Rylie!" Justin shouted as I ran out the door. I can't do this. Not now. Why him? Why not me? Zayn. I need him.

JUSTIN'S P.O.V
He's gone. Just like that he was gone, and Rylie was the one there. I wasn't there for her, I wasn't by her side. I was sat here waiting for her to get ready. I heard her screaming and crying from the hall. That's when I knew he was gone. For good. I heard the door open, more cries and screams coming from the room. A small figure ran out, rushing down the hall. Then it clicked. Rylie. I stood up and ran after her, seeing where she had gone. "Rylie!" I shouted, seeing her in the distance. She ran towards the park, the only place she could go. I ran after her, dodging cars as I crossed the road. She sat there, on the floor. "Baby.." I mumbled, sitting beside her. "He's gone Justin..." She cried. I pulled her into my chest, stroking her hair softly. "Justin... I-I want to.. Change J-Jacobs N-Name." She chocked, looking ahead. "To what baby girl?" I whispered, kissing the top of her head. "Zayn, Zayn Drew.." Understandable. I don't care. "Sure, why not.." I mumbled, helping her up. She struggled at first but soon stood up straight. "Listen, I'm here okay? Ill always be here.." I took her hand, helping her back towards the hospital. "Can we go home?" She asked, sitting beside mum. "Sure, go say goodbye to the boys and we'll head off with Zayn.." Mum gave me a confused look as Rylie walked off. "The whole Zayn thing... She wants to call Jacob, Zayn.." I shrugged, she nodded slightly. "You need to be strong for her okay?" "Okay"

YOUR P.O.V
I made my way back to the room. The room that once held my best friend. I walked in to see the guys packing their stuff. "Guys." I coughed, catching their attention. "I'm going now... But you can stay whenever you want okay?" I chocked, tears falling from my eyes. Harry walked over, pulling me into his chest. "We'll be over later, its New Years remember?" To be honest, I've been so caught up in my own mess I've forgotten all about it. "Okay, does everyone know about....?" I trailed off, Harry nodded sadly. "Yep... I'm really gonna miss him.." He cried, holding me tighter. "Harry please don't cry.." I chocked, crying myself. "Hypocrite." He chuckled, wiping my eyes. "See you at home?" He asked.. I nodded moving away.