Chapter Eighty Eight

RYLIE'S P.O.V

We finally finished painting the room blue. After Justin decided it was time to have loads of breaks and mess around. We're now waiting for everyone to turn up. If they ever turn up. I don't get why Justin's done this. I mean I'm capable of phoning the ambulance myself if I'm home alone. Jeez. And I'm due around Christmas anyway so everyone's gonna be here. "Babe could you get the door?" Justin shouted from the kitchen. He's been cooking all day. Yeh COOKING. I waddled over to the door to see Pattie standing there with a wide smile. "Hey mummy!" She squealed before hugging me tight. "Hey granny..." Behind her was Jeremy and the kids. Fedo, Kenny, scooter, Ryan and Chaz. Great. "Is that everyone?" I asked Ryan before I closed the door. "Yeh unless Justin's invited some spy's or something.." He joked, causing me to chuckle slightly. I waddle back over to the sofa and sat between jazzy and jaxon. "Hey kids..." I smiled bringing them into a hug. "Is that Justin's baby?" Jazzy asked pointing at my swallon stomach. "Yeh it is.." She gasped slightly, pullin up my top to get a better look. Jaxon was mesmerised by the fact that I had a baby in my stomach. "Can I listen to it?" Jazzy blushed slightly. I have her a quick nod before patting my stomach. "Wow, I can here it..." She gasped slightly. "I can here it TOOO...." Jaxon shouted, causing everyone to look at me, including Justin who walked in. "We're gonna be best fwiends forever.." Jaxon exclaimed clapping his hands lightly. "Thought of any names yet?" Jeremy asked, still in awe about the kids. "Urm yes, Jacob Drew, Justin came up with Jacob and I came up with Drew.." Justin and I smiled widely. "Awh..." Pattie squealed. I chuckled lightly causing my stomach to move. "Wow..." Jazzy gasped again. "Ooo he's kicking." I whispered, moving Jazzy's hand to where his foot was. "Ewww that's so weird." She scrunched up her nose removing her hand. "No it's not, it means he knows your there..." Her eyes expanded as she placed her hand back on. "Your gonna be a great mum..." Scooter pointed out. "Thanks. I hope so.." After a few minuets of silence Justin walked back in. "Dinners ready..." The kids jumped up in triumph like they haven't eaten in weeks. "Does daddy not feed you enough?" I asked Jaxon, who simply shook his head, causing everyone to laugh. "Do they eat alot at home or... Do they just love food here?" I chucked lightly, Jeremy shrugged. "They eat alot, guess they're just growing..." I looked over to Justin who had a hint of sadness in his eyes. "Justin, they're here for 2 months maybe more... You won't miss out.." I whispered causing his smile to spring back. "So Rylie, you nervous?" Chaz asked stuffing his face with roast. "Pretty nervous... Scared more like" I looked around to see everyone enjoying their food. "Don't be scared, ill tell Jacob not to hurt you..." Jazzy said sternly making everyone laugh. "This is amazing baby..." I kisse Justin's cheek before collecting up the plates. "Rylie stop..." Justin said softly. "Let me do them..." I shook my head walking into the kitchen. "Rylie! Sit down let me do them!" Pattie shouted pushing me out of my own kitchen. I shrugged and joined everyone else. Most of the sofa was taken up so I sat on the floor with the kids, playing cars and making them laugh. 

JUSTIN'S P.O.V

I decided that today? Today would be about Rylie getting as much rest as possible, she won't be aloud to do hardly anything for the next 2 months. She'll hate it but she'll thank us for it. "So, nervous?" Mum asked putting the plates away. "Mum... I'm terrified..." I chocked trying to hold back my tears. I'm so worried about the birth. What if my son hates me because I'm on Tour most of the time? It's not fair. "Baby you'll be fine..." Mum pulled me in for a hug. "What if he hates me mum? What if he doesn't know me because I'm on tour all the time?" I blubbered, tears started to fall. "Then we'll make sure he understands, Justin your gonna be a great dad, an excellent dad, I promise you..." She whispered, patting my back. "Now sort yourself out and sit with Rylie.." She hissed before walking out. I wiped my eyes and took a few breathes before walkin into the front room. Rylie was sat on the floor playing with the kids while the adults took the sofa. I chuckled lightly before sitting behind Rylie. "Hey beautiful..." I whispered kissing her cheek. "Hey..." She whispered back. I would be lying if I said it wasn't cute, the fact that she's sitting with Jazzy and Jaxon. "Bed time kids.." Dad shouted, causing groans between Jazzy, Jaxon and Rylie. I chuckled picking Jaxon up, while Rylie took Jazzy's hand. We took them up to the spare room, tucking them into bed. "Wait! Read us a story? Or stay with us?" I looked at Rylie who was already climbing into their bed. I chuckled climbing next to Jaxon. "Night kids, night Rylie..."'I whispered, kissing the top of their heads. "Night..."