chapter twenty eight

RYLIE'S P.O.V 

Finally, I get to spend the day with Justin. We're going shopping. I know! Justin shopping? Never thought I'd see it but hey. It'll be nice to just get out and spend some us time. We haven't really had alot of us time to be honest. The only time we get is when we go bed and sometimes not even then. I mean we have the occasional night where we stay up till silly hours in the morning but that's usually the first night in a new place. "Justin c'mon! We gotta go!" I swear he takes longer than me. He walked out the bathroom with a huge smirk on his facse. "What?" I snapped. I'm really not in the mood for games this morning. I just wanna get out and spend time with him. "Sorry it's just... You look amazing, c'mon lets go." Finally, I took his hand and we grabbed Kenny. Yeh even though today is mine and Justin's day, we still have to have Kenny, for protection. Justin wasn't bothered about what shop we went into until we reached an underwear shop. He pulled me in straight away. "Babe look at these..." He giggled as he pulled up this huge granny nickers. I chuckled. Then he was being serious... "Baby, you should get these... Ya know... For tonight?" He smirked, picking up a black lacy bra with a black thong. "Chuck it in the basket." I sighed. After that we went round a few other shops, laughing and gigling together. Playing truth or dare was hilarious. "Okay, I dare you to... Go ask that man for a hug because you need one.." Justin suggested. "That's nothing watch.." I walked over to the old man sitting on the bench. I know it's horrible to torchure old people but, he seemed lonely. "Excuse me sir, could I have a hug please? I've been feeling really down lately and... I need one." He looked up at me and opened his arms. "It's okay... It's okay..." He patted my back. "My wife's just left me, she's in a better place." He sighed. "We'll, ill give you my number and maybe you can come round for tea?" I thought id be nice okay? "Sure thank you. Your so kind." I thanked him before walking back to Justin. "Piece of cake.." He chuckled. "Did you give him your number?" I nodded. "His wife's just died so... I gave him my number.." He shrugged it off. "Okay, my turn, truth or dare?" I smirked. "Ill go for truth.." Damn, I had something good for dare. "Okay, have you ever thought about... You and me... Ya know... Doing it?" I grew shy even asking. Me and Justin haven't actually had sex. And I'm still a virgin. "Yep, all the time... Okay... Truth or dare?" Wow. "Urm, truth?" He's gonna ask me to say something really cheesy. "Are you a Virgin?" Oh my god. "Urm...." I looked down and bit my lip. This is so humiliating. I mean, my boyfriends already lost his, and I haven't. "Baby it's okay, ill wait for when your ready." Did he just say that? "You will? I don't want you waiting for so long then getting bored I just-" he put his finger on my lips, to stop me from talking. "Ill wait.." 

JUSTIN'S P.O.V

Wow I didn't realise she was a virgin? And I was actually gonna get her to... Shit. Anyway today has been amazing, we've been laughing, joking, just acting ourselves really. We haven't done anything like this in ages to be fair. We've always been busy. After me and Rylie finished playing truth or dare we made our way to some more shops. To finish off our shopping. It didn't really last long though. By the time we got to the second shop everyone found out we were there. We grabbed our stuff and ran out the mall, we were just about to get into the car when the press came along. "Justin is it true your girlfriends a slut? Rylie! Why are you such a slut?" That's the things they were shouting out. I looked over to Rylie who was getting into the car. Tears streaming down her face. "RIGHT Rylie IS NOT A SLUT GOT IT? SHE NEVER WILL BE. I SUGGEST YOU ALL STOP CALLING HER THAT ELSE ILL FUCKING BEAT THE FUCK OUTTA YOU." I jumped into the car and wrapped my arms around Rylie. "I am a slut aren't I. I'm not good enough. I'm sorry.." 

"Baby don't worry... Shhhh...." Why do people hurt angels?