Chapter eighty one

*1 month later*

RYLIE'S P.O.V

It's been about a month since we had out first scan and told our family. Everyone's been really supportive. Its suprising really because I was expecting everyone to be pretty mad. Today's the day we get interviewed, and today's the day, we tell the whole world. I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous. Of course I'm nervous. The whole world is gonna be judging me. Justin's fans hate me already anyway. This'll just give them something else to push against me. You can't really tell if I'm pregnant. My stomach hasn't really grown. I don't expect it to either. I mean, I got told you don't really show until you're about 3 months anyway. Once in a while I do get abit grouchy but, Justin usually changes that. All he has to do is run his fingers through my hair. Even if I don't wanna be touched. Weird right? But, I'm sure my hormones will get worse as the pregnancy goes on. "Baby you ready?" Justin popped his head round the door, with his oh so famous smile. "Ready when you are.." I smiled widely.

About 10 minuets later we arrived at the studio. I can't believe we have to do this. I know it's best to tell everyone now but, all his fans will judge me. "Ready?" Justin grabbed my hand pulling me on stage. Guess I'm ready then? "Welcome... Mr and Mrs Bieber..." God that sounds amazing. We were on the Ellen show, because Justin gets along with her very well so, that should help the tension. "Now I understand you have some things to tell us?" She smirked. I don't know why, I'm more worried about what Justin's fans think than my own. "Okay well we just found out recently that.... We're gonna be a family..." Justin smiled, the whole crowd turning silent. Uh oh. "That's amazing right guys?" Ellen shouted. The whole crowd booed. "Well that's rude. Anyway congratulations to you both, it's about time.." We all chuckled before it headed to advert break. Justin quickly pulled me off stage. "You okay?" I asked looking into his eyes. "Yeh, we did it.." He opened his arms, pulling me in. "I love you.." I blurted out. "I love you too.." 

JUSTIN'S P.O.V

I'm not gonna lie. I was pretty nervous about telling everyone this morning. The audiences reaction was kinda rude. At the end of the day, if people wanna start a family then let them? It's not like we're 16 or anything. "Babe shall we go for a McDonald's?" Rylie asked. In guessing she's hungry. "Of course..." We headed for the nearest McDonald's, dodging the crowds of people. Once we finally found a place to sit I checked my twitter, hoping fans weren't unhappy. Hardly anyone sent hate. So why did the audience boo? "What does twitter look like?" I looked up to see Rylie cocking her head sideways. "Good actually, mostly congratulations the odd hate but nothing unusual..." I shrugged. Honestly I never thought they'd be so grown up about it. I rt,d as many tweets as I could before turning back to Rylie. "Could you imagine the look on Selena's face right now?" Rylie chuckled. Actually I can. She'll be walking around the room cursing to herself. "Yeh.." We both chuckled before falling into silence. At least the fans support us right?  That's a good thing.