chapter seventy six

RYLIE'S P.O.V

I looked up to see a distorted Pattie. I quickly jumped off the sofa straight into the bathroom, grabbing my clothes on the way. Just as I was about to shut the door Justin jumped in. "What are you doing?" I hissed. He panted quickly chucking his clothes on. "What does it look like? Prepare yourself.." He warned before making his way out. Well this can't be good. I felt my stomach hit the floor as I walked out. Pattie now sat on the stall, refusing to sit on the sofa. "Care to explain?" She hissed, making me jump a little. "Mum please, don't be so har-" She cut him off before he even finished. "I suggest you two clean the sofa and get ready for tonight... I'm disappointed..." She looked down as she left. "Pattie wait!" I shouted, running after her. "What Rylie?!" She spat. "Please let me explain okay?" I said as calmly as possible. "Explain what? Explain how you just fucked my son half an hour before the show started? How I walked in on you two? EXPLAIN EVERYTHING!" She shouted before sitting down. I've never seen her so angry in my life. "Look, me and Justin, we're trying for a baby. He- We wanted to ya know before the show, he's been really tense and.. We literally don't have a good excuse but please.. Please don't be mad. We're just trying for a baby.." Tears formed in my eyes, as did Pattie. "I'm sorry Rylie, I shouldn't of flipped like that.." She sighed. "No! You had every right to, you were angry and disappointed. I promise it won't happen again.." I pulled her in for a hug. "You know, I don't care what you and Justin do, just in your own time yeh?" She chuckled before finishing. "You know, I know so many people who did that at your age, and its cool, you guys are married now... I'm sorry.." She wiped away the falling tears before kissing the top of my head. "Ill go clean the sofa.." We both chuckled and went our separate ways. Well that was awkward.

JUSTIN'S P.O.V

 Mum's never gonna forgive me. This can't be happening. As soon as Rylie left I started to clean the sofa, even though it wasn't dirty. How could we be so careless? I mean anyone could of walked in, Scooter, Jazzy or Jaxon as a surprise? I guess this could be a warning right? Incase it happens again? After about 15 minuets Rylie walked in. Her eyes were red and puffy. "Everything okay?" I asked, looking into her eyes. "Yeh, Might be awkwrad for a while but she forgives us.." Wait what? What did Rylie do to get mum to forgive us? When mum found out about me kissing another girl she went mental. "What did you do?" I chuckled. She blushed slightly. "Told her we were trying for a baby and stuff, so go get ready, I'm up in 5.." She pushed me slightly. "I love you.." I sighed happily. "I love you too now go!" She pushed me towards the bathroom. I quickly got changed into my first outfit. I walked to the back of the stage to watch Rylie. She looked perfect, her hair, her eyes, her voice. How did I ever get so lucky? I chuckled at the thought. Just as she was about to walk off stage a huge explosion went off. Causing everyone to tumble down. Everything went black.

NO-ONE'S P.O.V

The arena got bombed. No one knew who by. Justin soon came around and started to look for his dearest wife. She layed there, cut across her face, a fallen light on her leg. Her head bleeding viscously. He shook her trying to get her back. She was still breathing, only just. He looked around for help, screaming. someone called back. Someone unexpected. Zayn. He removed the light from Rylie's leg and helped Justin pick her up. Pattie ended up in hospital, with a broken arm, Scooter, Fredo and the others were checked over. Justin and Zayn ran to the hospital, desperate to find someone. Time was running out. Soon they took her into surgery, to stop the internal bleeding. Her heart was weak. She layed there with no emotion. Justin was broken, weak. He became pale. Hoping she didn't have to fight, hoping she'll get better. Tears kept falling, he couldn't control his emotions. Everyone crowing around him, asking if he needs anything. Soon he would snap. *BEEP BEEEP BEEEEEEEEP* Those are the sounds he didn't want to hear. The sound of the heart monitor. "Nurse!" Doctors and nurses all rushed to her side. "Clear!" *Zap* Shock after shock after shock went through her body. That's when he cracked. "SAVE HER PLEASE! RYLIE WAKE UP! PLEASE BABY YOU GOT TOO! I NEED YOU PLEASE!" He shouted through the door. Soon, all went quiet. The doctor walked out. "Mr Bieber?" He looked up, so much weakness, hurt, anger in his eyes. "Rylie is okay, she just went into shock, we have to keep her in for a few weeks.." A sigh of relief ran through his body, knowing she'd got through the hardest bet. "Also, did you know she was 2 weeks pregnant?" That word. 'Pregnant' Gave him a little more strength. Knowing not only did he have to fight for Rylie, but for the baby too.