Chapter eighty three

*FEW MONTHS LATER(Sorry)*

RYLIE'S P.O.V

Today's the day we finally get to find out the sex. I'm not sure if I want to know really. But I know for sure Justin is dying to know. He hasn't shut up all day. "What do you want it to be?" Justin asked jumping in his seat. "Urm I don't know what about you?" That's probably one of the stupidest questions I've asked all day. He hasn't shut up. 'What do you want it to be?' 'What if it's a girl' all that. I'm surprised I haven't snapped at him. To be honest. I haven't snapped since the first time. I don't really have an excuse to. "Mr and Mrs Bieber would you like to come through please?" Our midwife stood by the door smiling. She gave Justin a flirty look before sticking her nose up at me. She was literally always flirting with Justin. She'd batter her eyelashes, act stupid, bend over infront of him. "So mrs Bieber would you like to take a place on the table while Mr Bieber takes a seat next to you..." She giggled slightly moving Justin towards the chair. It's not like he's pregnant? "So Mr Bieber what do you want it to be?" She battered her eyelashes. I rolled my eyes still lookin at her. While she waited for an answer she gave me a glare before turning back to Justin. "Urm, a boy I suppose..." Justin shrugged, clearly not interested. She giggled that annoying giggle before turning back to me, looking at me like I was some peice of crap. "Okay, ill just print off the photos and we'll find out...." She glared at me before walking out. "I want another midwife..." I snapped. Justin looked up in confusion. "Why babe?" He grabbed my hand squeezing it tight. "She's giving me evils and flirting with you..." I sighed. Before he could say anything the wicked witch was back.  "Okay... I can now tell you that... You're having a baby boy..." She squealed, I looked over at Justin, his face full of excitement. Before I could say anything she got in the way. 

JUSTIN'S P.O.V

A boy? We're having a boy? I was over the moon. Actually, even more so. Before I could say anything to Rylie the midwife got in the way. "Congratulations!" She screamed before jumping on me. "Urm... Thanks?" I said slightly annoyed. "I'm happy for you..." She kissed my cheek an got off. "Urm, excuse me... Don't you have a job to be getting on with? Rather than trying to take other people's husbands because you play happy families?" Rylie snapped, oh this can't be good. "I'm sorry what? You think I'm taking him away? Oh honey, I could have him in a matter of minuets. I could do alot more with him than you can... I mean how long will it take him to realise that, your just a fat ugly bitch who needs a reality check huh?" Oh no she didn't! I stood up to say something but Rylie pushed me back down. "And why would he do that? He LOVES me, and I'm carrying HIS child. So why would he leave me for a cheap slut like you who looks like she got tangoed and pulled through a bush backwards huh? Please enlighten me what you have that I don't?"  I just sat there in silence, letting Rylie do her job. I'm scared if I join  in she'll hate me too. "I have a better body..." The midwife spat. Better body? Bottox more like. "I'm sorry what?" She turned to look at me. I must of said that out loud. "Sorry what? I don't understand you with all that plastic in the way, c'mon baby, we'll go get another midwife..." I grabbed Rylie's hand and walked to the main office. "Sorry..." Rylie sighed, sitting down. "Don't apologies, okay?"