Chapter Forty Four

JUSTIN'S P.O.V

Its like midnight and we've been on the road for like 12 hours. Yeh I've stayed away from Rylie. To be fair I think she just needs some space to think. She did snap at me this morning which kinda annoyed me I mean I wasn't doing anything so... Ya know. It kinda gave me time to think. If I can't handle her snapping at me now then... What will I be like when she's pregnant? God, what kind of husband will I be then? A shit one to be fair. I decided, because I couldn't sleep, Ill go on twitter for a while and notice some fans. 'Hey what's up guys? Can't sleep..' Loads of tweets came in. 'Oh my god you and Rylie okay?' I had to reply or people will talk. 'Yeh we're fine, I just can't sleep.' Loads of tweets came in saying go to sleep Justin, soon it was trending world wide. Wow my beliebers are good;) I soon got bored of twitter and played X-Box. Yay. There was a knock at my door halfway through. "Yep?" I shouted. "Its Harry and Niall.." I opened the door. "Wanna come in and play X-Box?" I asked them. Both of their eyes lit up. "Sure" They said together. Well that was weird. After a while I left the boys to it and tried to find Rylie. I walked in the front room, her and Zayn were asleep. Her head on his lap, while he had his hand on her shoulder. Their just friends right? "Zayn..." I whispered, trying not to wake Rylie up. "hmm?" He mumbled opening his eyes. "Don't move okay? Just try and be quiet..." He nodded. "What's up?" He whispered, almost hard to hear. "Look, I know your really good friends with Rylie but promise me one thing?" He nodded. "Take good care of her? And don't ditch her?" "Sure Justin but... Why?" I took a deep breathe. "Just in case I don't.." "Sure buddy whatever.." "Th-Thanks, urm... I'm gonna go, see you in the morning..." "Oh Justin?" I turned to face him. "Hmm?" "Promise you won't break her?" I chuckled lightly. "I promise." 

ZAYN'S P.O.V

After letting Rylie finally fall asleep I dropped off myself. Its weird because, I have so many feelings for Rylie but, I don't wanna be with her. I was just dropping off when Justin came in. "Zayn?" He whispered. I responded and after a while, he made me promise never to hurt Rylie. I didn't know how to respond at first I mean, I thought he was running away, but then, I realised he wants me to be around, just in case he can't be. I made him promise something to. To never break her, I don't know what I'd do if he did personally. But anyway, I'm glad we cleared a few things. At first when I heard Justin's voice, I thought he was gonna kill me for letting Yn sleep on me, but it turned out okay. He doesn't seem to mind. To be fair, he hasn't even asked about her. He's been tucked away in his room most of the journey. I don't understand it? All Rylie did was snap at him and he acted like that? If she snapped at me I wouldn't care, Ill try and make it better. But he didn't even attempt to.