Chapter Sixty Five

RYLIE'S P.O.V

"I'm sorry Mr and Mrs Bieber, but you had a miscarriage" the doctor repeated. "Yeh we know that! But what caused it?" Justin spat. I couldn't say anything. I couldn't stop him from being so angry. I had no emotion, no feeling in my body. Not even one. I looked down at my now empty belly, admiring the memories of having a small but blessing full fetus inside me. "Mrs Bieber, do you think anything caused this?" The doctor snapped me out of my thoughts. "Urm... There is something..." I remember telling Justin about Selena punching me. "Selena, punched my stomach. At first I didn't feel anything, ya know I thought it'll be okay because I haven't felt anything but... Obviously there was something..." I did looking down. "That's your cause. I also have to point out that your chances of having another baby is more limited than before... Meaning it will be harder to become pregnant. You can't have sexual intercourse for at least a week, take it easy..." Those words. 'Take it easy' what does it even mean? What hurts the most is the fact that I might not be able to have kids. Again. I looked at Justin who's face was thunder. "Justin..." He cut me off by standing up. "I'm talking to her... She did this..." He chocked holding in the tears. "Ill be back later to pick you up and we'll go for a McDonald's okay?" I nodded allowing him to go. I knew that if I held him back. It would of eaten him alive. I just hope he doesn't do anything stupid. 

JUSTIN'S P.O.V

I can't do this anymore. Too much anger was building up inside me. I'm reliefed abit because, well lets face it, we would of been shit parents and we weren't ready. What I'm angry about is the fact that Selena killed our child. Or what it was. No one deserves to die. Whether their life's started or not. It's just wrong. I arrived at Selena's driveway. I took a deep breath before knocking on the door. "Oh hey Justin, can't deal with the pain huh?" What? She meant for this to happen? "You planned this right?" I tightened my jaw and fists. "Oh yes, I couldn't have you having kids with her... They're mine remember?" She said smirking and grabbing onto my arm. I pulled it back. "No Selena! That was my baby! You killed an innocent baby who didn't deserve to die! STAY AWAY GOT IT! ELSE ILL MAKE YOU!" I spat. She shook her head. "When will you learn... It's me you want not her..." She said seducevly. "Ha in your dreams. We're over okay?" I turned away and headed for the hospital. Rylie was getting ready to go. "Ready?" I said smirking. "What did you do?" Her voice shaky. I walked over to her, cupping her face in my hands. "I told her to back off... So McDonald's?" I smirked. Her face showed no emotion. It was like someone sucked the life out of her...