Chapter Seventy

RYLIE'S P.O.V

What a bitch. She comes in parading around like she owns the place. Thinking she could just snap her fingers and get it. Lately her and Justin have been spending alot of time together. I mean yeh they have to practice but we haven't spoken all day. I decided to go outside and talk to some fans. I took two chairs and let them talk to me. This girl, she looked about 16, she walked in looking down, like she was insecure. "Hey sweetie what's your name?" She looked up and smiled, tears were falling from her eyes. "Riley. I like your clothes..." She chocked out. "Come sit.." I patted the seat next to me. "So Riley, when I saw you walk through, I saw the way you carry yourself, like your insecure? Don't be. Your beautiful okay? Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.." She smiled widely. We took a few photos and I moved on with the next person. After what felt like hours I walked back to my dressing room and logged into twitter. The girl Riley? Remember? She tweeted me. (Btw my friends called Riley and I'm gonna use her name Bc she's fab so follow her?) @TheBiebsMyIdolOMFG THANK YOU SO MUCH RYLIE!!! I smiled and RT'd and replied. 'Your welcome sweetie:)' I chucked my phone on the sofa and headed for the stage. I decided to sing 'Wake me up' By Ed Sheeran, It reminds me of Justin alot so, I thought I'd sing it.  Once I finished I looked backstage to see Justin in tears. Bless him. Then that's when she appeared. She whispered in his ear and they walked off together. What the fuck? Once I finally finished I introduced One Direction and headed back to see Justin. I opened the door to his dressing room to find Perrie on top of, I REPEAT ON TOP OF JUSTIN about you  kiss him. "Once you've finished eating his face I suggest you go and support your boyfriend, if you haven't ended it already.." I mumbled before slamming the door behind me. I stormed off to my dressing room, slamming that door too. How could he be so  careless? What if I didn't walk in what then? Would it of led to something more? Was it even his idea? So many thought filled my head. I looked in the mirror to see my face was covered in make-up. I chucked a bottle of something at the mirror making it smash. I cried loudly and slid down the side of the door. "What's wrong?" I looked up to see Scooter and Fredo standing infront of me. "You should know, you planned this.." I spat looking at Scooter. "Rylie, It wasn't his idea.. He just got Justin another dancer, the old one left because she fell pregnant... Why what's happened?" Fredo explained. "I-I walked in... She was all over him... They were about to kiss.." I chocked out. Fredo shook his head and sat beside me. "You know it wasn't his idea?" I nodded slightly. "Trust me, as soon as you see him on stage, you will realise.. C'mon.." He helped me up and sat me on a chair. "Your gonna do my make-up?" I chuckled through the tears. "Someone has too. Don't worry I'm a pro.." As unsure as I was I allowed him to fix me up. 

JUSTIN'S P.O.V

I walked up beside the stage and watched Rylie sing. The first song she sang was 'Wake Me Up' I use to sing it to her when she had nightmares. Just listening to the passion and emotion in her voice brought me to tears. Once she finished the song she looked over and smiled. I returned it. Suddenly Perrie appeared out of nowhere. "Wanna come practice? I don't wanna mess up.." she whispered shyly in my ear. You know me, I'm a perfectionist right? I agreed and we walked into my dressing room. "You know Justin.. I've always liked you.." She said as I sat on the sofa. What have you got yourself into Justin? "And... I wanna make you feel good, I can make you feel better than she can." Ha yeh right. She climed on top of me and leaned in. Before I could say anything the door burst open. I looked up to see Rylie standing there. She had no emotion what so ever. "Once you've finished eating his face I suggest you go and support your boyfriend, if you haven't ended it already.." She said before walking out and slamming the door. I pushed Perrie off me to run after her. Before I could Alison walked in. "Stage Justin.." Nice timing. NOT! I walked on stage and the music started. All the songs that Perrie had to dance with me I ran off. I was running around the stage. She looked like an idiot. Every time she came near me, I'd walk off in a different direction. I couldn't see Rylie anywhere until I started my acoustic versions. I sat infront of the piano. "This song goes out to the most wonderful girl in the world, she's been through alot, through all my mistakes she's still here.. You know, It wasn't my Idea.. I wasn't gonna do it.." I looked up to see her nodding. "I love you.." I whispered before pressing the chords. "Latey I've been thinking, thinking about what we had.." Once the song finished I couldn't go on. "I'm sorry guys... I can't go on.." I chocked, trying to hold in my tears. I turned off the microphone and ran off stage. I pulled Rylie into my chest. "I'm so sorry beautiful.." I whispered. She chocked on her words a little before saying. "I'm sorry too.." We both chuckled slightly, realising how stupid we probably look. "Perrie will go home tomorrow okay?" She nodded slightly.