Chapter Ninety

JUSTIN'S P.O.V

"Justin?" Caitlin broke the silence. Its been silent since we left my room. "Yes?" I asked jumping on the sofa. "Why does Rylie hate me?" Her voice was so innocent. "I don't know, she's just protective you know? After everything she went through to get with me I'm not surprised."  I shouldn't of opened my mouth. God Justin. "Everything she went through?" Caitlin repeated. Shit, make something up or something. "Ur yeh.." I just shrugged, trying to change the subject. "Should we make dinner for everyone?" She suggested clearly knowing I didn't wanna talk about it. "Sure." I nodded, getting up from the sofa. It would be nice to make something for Rylie other than pancakes and spaghetti. I grabbed some chicken, rice and some sauce. "Curry?" Caitlin chuckled. What's so bad about curry? "What?" I asked innocently. She shook her head. "Do you want her to pop earlier than usual?" She chuckled. Oh yeh, hot food makes it faster. duh. I placed the sauce back in the cupboard, picking up some sweet'n'sour sauce. "Okay.." She breathed, grabbing the chicken. "Justy... Could you cut the chicken?" She asked, slightly pushing her boobs out. Justin, stop looking. "Like what you see?" She smirked moving towards me. "Look I just wanna get this done." I huffed, knowing she'll back off. I grabbed the chicken, cutting it up and chucking it into the pan. And from then on it was sort of awkward. "Its ready.." She sighed, plating it up.

RYLIE'S P.O.V

"DINNERS READY!" Justin shouted from upstairs. "C'mon Jazz, lets go show Justin your new nails yeh?" She nodded quickly before running downstairs. I grabbed onto the railing before attempting the stairs. "I got you.." I looked round to see Chaz standing there, with an open hand. I smiled and held onto it, as he helped me down the stairs. "Thanks.." I smiled, walking into the dining room. "Bieber look!" Jazzy shouted, showing Justin her new nails. "Get it off." he hissed, moving to his seat. "No! They look nice! Rylie spent ages doing it!" She shouted, sitting beside me. "Jazzy, I said take it off!" He snapped, I shook my head, comforting Jazzy. "Justin, just leave it okay?" I hissed, knowing Jazzy wasn't old enough to defend herself. "She's 10 years old! I don't want my sister to grow up like.." I cut him off. "Like what Justin? Like me? I don't see anything wrong with that!" I snapped, turning to Jazzy. "Don't listen to him okay?" I whispered, motioning her to go find the others. It was just me, Caitlin and Justin. "I don't want her to be a slut Rylie" I can't believe he is over reacting on nail varnish. "Justin! Its nail varnish! Every fucking girl wears it! Jeez!" I sighed, sitting on the sofa. "Oh yeh? Well in my book only sluts wear it!" He shouted, making me and Caitlin jump. "Well that makes me a slut huh? Well I'm sorry I wanted to spend time with Jazzy making her feel like she's special! At least someone paid attention to me!" I shouted, making my way for the door. "I TELL YOU WHAT WHY DON'T YOU JUST STAY UPSTAIRS LIKE YOU ALWAYS FUCKING DO! AT LEAST CAITLIN DOES STUFF!" Ouch Justin. "WHY DON'T YOU JUST DIVORCE ME and marry her.." I whispered, walking out. I slammed the door behind me. "You okay?" I looked up to see everyone staring. "Ur yeh.." I mumbled walking upstairs. What's happening?