How to Get a Girl to Take Her Top Off

*B and Miley walk out of the tattoo parlor*

(Bailey) I cannot believe I just did that...my parents are going to KILL me...

(Miley) oh please, how often do they see your belly button? They will never know, and by the time you are wearing a bikini it will be healed and you can just take it out so they wont see...

(Bailey) *lifts up her shirt and admires her freshly pierced belly button* ok...fair enough....but what about Nick...

(Miley) oh Nick will know right away...there is no hiding it from him...

(Bailey) *internal groan* he isn't going to be happy either...

(Miley) he will get over it, he doesn't have to approve of every decision you make...

*****

*2 am- B and Miles are asleep in the media room when Nick stumbles in and crawls under B's blanket, snuggling up close to her and wrapping an arm around her waist his hand brushes her new attainted belly button ring*

(Nick) *suddenly awake, hops up and flips on the light emitting a groan from B and Miley* what the hell is that??

(Bailey) *whines* Nick...are you damaged, turn off the light

(Nick) ME damaged??? Pull up your shirt

(Bailey) what? No, you perv, shut off the light...*pulls the blanket over her head*

*Nick walks over to B and pulls off the blanket attempting to pull up her shirt*

(Bailey) stop it, what the hell *pushes Nicks hands away*

(Nick) what is that?

(Bailey) I believe it's called sexual harassment...

(Nick) *rolls eyes unamused* I mean THAT *pokes B's belly button*

(Bailey) OUCH...asshole *slaps at Nick's hand*

(Nick) I knew it! Let me see it....

(Bailey) How did you know!?

(Nick) what do you mean How did I know? Did you honestly think you would be able to keep that secret from me? You practically use me as your nightly pillow, you didn't think at some point I would think...hrmm...what the hell is that poking me...

*a fit of giggles emits from under Miley's blanket*

(Nick) Oh don't even start...you are in trouble too...

(Miley) me? What did I do?

(Nick) whatever Miles, like B would do something this STUPID without her trusty sidekick...

(Bailey) I do plenty of stupid stuff without her THANKYOUVERYMUCH

(Nick) Yea...not really helping your argument. Lets see em...both of you

(Miley) wow...is anyone else having wicked spring break flashbacks...

(Nick) Miley...

(Miley) I mean...that's not exactly how you get a girl to take off her top...you are being a little too pushy

(Nick) DESTINY HOPE

(Miley) WOAH...no need for that.

(Nick) Bailey...now...

*B ignores Nick and pulls the blanket back over her head*

(Nick) fine... I will just see if MOM knows how to get a girl to take her top off

(Bailey) *mumbles from under blanket* you wouldn't dare

(Nick) watch me...

(Bailey) *lets out a frustrated growl* Truth?!

(Nick) *rolls his eyes before reluctantly responding* Truth

(Bailey) *Stands up and pulls up her t-shirt revealing her new piercing* THERE...HAPPY?

*Nick stares at B's bellybutton for a moment before shaking his head*

(Nick) are you INSANE?? Mom and Dad are going to KILL you

(Bailey) *Pulls her shirt down* you can't tell them Nick...you did truth...this stays between you me and Miles...promise

(Nick) *walks over and inspects B's piercing with a sigh* I promise...