Chapter-42

Harry's POV

Me and K returned to Liam's room where we had left Louis, Niall and Zayn. The atmosphere seemed to be a little better. Zayn's face was no more red with anger and Niall's eyes weren't teary anymore. So.... we can say that Louis had handled all of them well.

All the faces snapped towards me and K, once we entered the room. There weren't any traces of Liam, maybe he was with Naina. Who knows Naina would develop some feelings for Liam. I already know that she is falling for Liam and no doubt ,she as feelings for him. Trouble is Naina is ignoring them. She is not ready to accept that she's in love. I don't know why?

'Hey, I was wondering if Harry got killed by an aggressive K'. Louis pointed towards K. A playful and ironic smile spread across his lips as he stared both of us.

'Well no, she wasn't that angry.' I raised my shoulder grinning at Louis and then diverting my eyes towards K beside me, giving me a playful smirk.'

'But, Zayn was, he was all grilled like a piece of meat.' Louis stated frowning and wiping his forehead pretending that it was sweating.

K and I chuckled at Louis' jestful comment.

'I heard it Lou,' Zayn yelled from behind Louis. Zayn was lying on the bed busy with his phone. He didn't even looked at Louis to see his reaction.

'I don't care if you did.' Louis smirked turning behind to face Zayn. Zayn passed Louis a deadly glare, which I guess scared Louis a bit.

'I still don't care'. Louis replied coldly turning behind to face us again with a sigh of frustration.

'We've a plan to convince Liam'. K declared. I had obviously, expected her voice to be informative but, it was demanding and declarative.

'Really'. Louis asked squeezing his eyes and looking at me. An expression of disbelief spread around his face. Was it difficult to believe this.

'Yup' I answered and threw myself on the bean bag that was placed beside the bed.

'Seriously, I thought we gave up'. Louis shrugged looking at me raising his left eyebrow. He pulled a chair beside the bean bag and took a seat.

'Don't give up till the end and this is not the end.' I said, well I read it in a weekly magazine. I thought it was appropriate for this situation.

'Well, you could have just said,'no we haven't given up,yet'. Maybe a quote was not required.' Louis gibed, playfully frowning at me.

And maybe teasing me was not required. He was such a big sass. I hope he writes down all his taunts in a dairy. I am always the spotlight for him to pass a comment.

'Raise your hands if you wanna hear the plan'. K announced raising her left hand.
Zan raised his right hand his left thumb still busy scrolling something on the screen. Niall raised his hands in interest.

'Zayn, you're no more angry with Liam'. Louis asked and a big smile spread across his lips.

'No,' Zayn answered not moving his eyes from the screen. I guess Zayn was really angry, although I think he's overreacting. Well I won't judge. Cause' my best friend never commented over my relationship with my girlfriends.

Louis' lips instantly curved and he sighed. I wonder why Louis' troubled by Zayn's anger. I bet, Zayn will act like this for some more hours and then return to normal.

'What's the plan'. Niall asked actually he interrupted the upcoming debate. Niall was the most interested one, I don't know if it was curiosity or Liam.

'Plan is we won't explain our point to Liam collectively'. K started explaining and everyone stared her with confusion evident on their faces.

'We will go individually to Liam, to convince him'. I continued looking at all of them for some kind of reply.
'The worst plan I've ever heard'. Zayn smirked not even looking up from his bloody phone.