Chapter-55(Part-2)

Liam's POV

'Why the hell this fucking guy Zayn's not picking up his fucking phone.' I screamd once again when the line went dead without anyone answering. Oh come on I am already nervous and now Zayn's making me angry. Angry and nervous Liam is not at all good combination.

I slammed my phone on the steering wheel continuously with frustration. If Zayn won't receive my call I will drag him out of his house, in whatever he's wearing or if he's naked.

'Liam, if slamming a phone on steering wheel will make Zayn pick your call then why do we have ringtones.' Harry commented from behind me half asleep. I guess I am the only person active right now.

'Harry are you trying to sound sarcastic'. I half yelled at him, I am not in my best mood today. Well I've never been in a good mood from last many months.

'Liam calm down, why do you need Zayn to come with us.' He asked. Because I need every single person related to this mess,  to come with me to take those reports.

'Because I need everyone there. No more questions regarding this.' I answered leaning back in my seat. I felt relaxed for a second but then again the beautiful memories came back in my head.

First of all, I shouldn't be nervous because I am confident that Corey's not my kid. But I am nervous only because I have a gut feeling that something's wrong in about to strike all of us.

'I'll get Zayn.' I almost yelled opening the car door and stepping out and slammed the door shut.

I'll obviously get Zayn and if required I will drag him through the streets.

.....................

Liam's POV

Zayn is in a really awful habit of keeping his house door open at night. Although there are tons of guards around here and stealing something is impossible, responsibility is something important. After all life is a rollercoaster, don't know when some thief or murderer will bring a big bump in this coaster.

I opened the door to his house, to see his hall. I guess his hall describes him, all the walls are black with textures of white. He's got black couches, black television, black air conditioner and a black coffee table. His curtains are Black and White and they are all closed. I am afraid if he's a vampire. 

I climbed the stairs to his room which is at the end of the hallway. His hallway walls are covered with his pictures. Obviously, Zayn is a little, very little self obsessed.

Soon, I was standing in front of his bedroom door. I raised my fist to knock the door, but than I realized. If I'll knock the door I am hundred percent sure that Zayn  won't open the door.

So keeping all my manners and etiquettes aside for sometime, I opened the door.

My pupils expanded at what I saw. My mind stopped working and I didn't know what to do. We should always listen to our parents, I didn't and opened the door without knocking and that is the reason I am seeing this view.

THERE WAS ZAYN LYING NAKED IN BED WITH A NAKED GIRL.

Luckily their naked bodies were covered by a duvet. I am so thankful to all the duvet making companies for creating a savior.

I was frozen at my spot my mouth falling on the floor , eyebrows raised in extreme shock, pupils expanded and my eyes were out of their sockets. I was still holding on the knob, I was too shocked to move.

I couldn't hold back a scream, I screamed at top of my lungs. I was afraid if my lungs will pop out of my mouth.

Zayn and the girl snapped out of their sleep from my scream. Oops. Both of them stared me their pupils expanding out of shock. They were unable to sum up everything that was happening and I don't want them to sum it up.