Chapter-5

I murdered the chocolate syrup pancake with my fork and gulped the piece which was unexpectedly tasty.

"Its great". I gave a comment. Let, me mention this is true because those pancakes were really good.

'Thanks' Harry said and took a bite from his plate.

Niall said-' we thought you would not like this'.
As he said trails of sugar syrup and strawberry drizzle ran down from his mouth to his T-shirt and chin.

I asked-' why?'
Its confusing why would I hate the food it was not that bad actually that tasted great.

Liam picked up the red coffee cup which was placed beside his plate of pancakes and took a sip of the dark drink.
He continued-' because you're an Indian we didn't knew anything about your taste'.

Indians eat Mr. Payne.

'Well..' I twisted my coffee cup with my fingers and said-' I am an Indian and still I loved these pancakes, thanks Harry'.

Harry passed me a smile and said-' thank you'.

Zayn took a bite of his pancake and asked-' what do you want to do today'.

Anything big quiff lets do mountain climbing on your quiff it would be a great adventure.

'Do you like to shop' Louis suggested.

'I've heard about a landmark Madame Tussaud's can we visit that'. I said my eyebrows furrowing because I wanted to visit the place because I have seen many pictures of it on internet.

'Okay' Harry raised his shoulders while speaking the word.

'Its 2:00 and we can go there by 4:00'. Liam said.

'What' I exclaimed and spit out the coffee which was inside my mouth.

'Yes' said Niall exclaiming the same way I did, he was teasing me but right now aaaaaa.

I threw my fork on the half eaten plate which still had a piece of pancake in it. I ran upstairs leaving behind surprise and amazement.

My mom told me to have a video chat daily with her on 1:30 but I was really late.

As I reached my temporary room I grabbed my i-phone and dialed Kirti's number as she picked up the call I said -'
Video Chat'.

She replied-' coming'.

I instantly threw my cell phone on the bed and opened one of my bags to drag out my laptop.

I place it on the bed and switch it on when the desktop screen is revealed. I switch to my Facebook account after some more clicks and types I see Kirti's face on the tiny screen.

'Hey!' She waved at me.

'Hi, where's mom' after my question I saw Kirti's face twisting in sad expression.

'Office she has not got any time for her daughters'. She said looking in another direction.

Kirti never got a lot of time to spend with our mother she feels sad and I try to cherish her whenever possible.

'Guess where I am'. I asked.

She narrowed her eyes and asked-' where'.

' In One Direction's house' I said.

There was a silent second among us and then a sudden scream startling me.

'Are you serious' she brethed heavily.

'I swear, its true'. I said excitedly.

'Wow'She exclaimed.

'So... any requests for your lovely sister?' I asked and furrowed my eyebrows.

'Would you ask One Direction to have a video chat with me'. She made her best puppy dog face.

'No' I raised my arms in air.

'Please pretty please pinky please preety please..' and several other types of please she know that i can be  convinced with these pleases.

'Ok...but I don't promise I'll try'. Actually I won't.

'Thanks love you, for now goodbye I am late for my guitar class'. She said and stood up from her chair.

I closed the laptop revealing 5 faces in front of me startling me.

I exclaimed-' since when you guys are standing here.'

'We won't mind talking to your sister'. Liam said.

'seriously' I smiled.

'As serious as Louis' Harry said.

Ok the guys are not really bad but still I am not a fan I still think they are acting.

.....,....,....,
A little short chapter.
Love you readers don't forget to place your comments they would surely raise my story.