Chapter-56

Liam's POV

'Please guys let me go.' Louis cried slamming his hands on the stone paved path. We all were circling around him as he was sitting on his knees begging all of us.

'Louis it's not that difficult.' Naina said politely and if I were Louis I would have paraded to the car. Naina was extremely polite, oh come on Naina he's Louis not Liam who would do anything that you say.

'No it is,' he shouted with helplessness. Now I guess we have to use the other way to get him to the car.

Naina's POV

'We are left with no option.' Harry sighed shaking his head as if he was about to do something that he didn't wanted to do.

'That means you're letting me go.' Louis said obviously making me laugh well this was not a situation to laugh and everyone else snapped their eyes at me. Well I should have stopped laughing but I couldn't.

'Lets do it.' Liam said. What was he talking about. I hate surprises and mysteries. Liam bended pulling up Louis' right leg and placing it over his shoulder, Niall did the same with Louis' left leg. Zayn took a hold over Louis' one wrist and Harry grabbed his another wrist. Just like this they lifted him up. Were they actually doing it. They were doing an insane stuff.

Louis' eyes widened in shock as he realized his body being lifted. I couldn't hold back my laughter. Actually they entire thing they were doing was ridiculous and obviously funny.

'This isn't easy, Louis is not air.' Harry shot me a deadly glare. I wanted to stop but it was a difficult task for me.

'Ignore her.' Liam said smiling at me, why the hell his smile is so killing. But his facial expression was not really matching with the sentence.

They all started walking, carrying Louis above them as Louis screamed to put him down. Poor Louis, it is too shocking for him that four guys are here from nowhere to carry him to a hospital in middle of his sleep. We can't blame him for acting like this.

We finally came to an end of this and was standing beside the car. Actually they had to practically stuff him inside the car. He kept struggling out of their grasp, he was quite unlucky.

Liam started driving again. He looked so stressed his eyes were barely on the road he was just thinking over something.

'Liam are you fine.' Harry asked with a smirk, everyone could see what I was seeing.

'Yes am perfectly fine.' Lies 'I am Freaked Out, Insecure, Nervous and Emotional'. Liam yelled at Harry. I don't blame him he's quite frustrated right now. But he needs to understand that there is no reason for him to freak out because Corey's not his kid. He was all stressed out and impatient.

Right now I had nervousness about more than one thing. My own mother. What is gonna be her reaction when she'll know that I left the country without a permission and when she'll know that I left the place for a guy, she will kill me. Hope that K will just handle the situation anyway.

My phone started buzzing in the pocket of my jeans and I pulled it out of my pocket.

Liam's POV

The only reason I am so fucking tensed is because Abril looked so confident. Abril never looked or sounded tensed. She just walked around like.....like Corey was really my kid. No one else is looking at this side of situation. I have a really bad feeling that something terrible is about to strike all of us. Is Corey really my kid, I mean we have minor possibilities no no no we don't have any fucking possibilities of Corey being my kid. No, no, no.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard Naina's scream. Oh what happened, is she hurt or hungry. I turned behind to look at Naina her phone beeping in her hand her hands were trembling as she stared the illuminating screen of phone. Her eyes were widened in shock and and lips were broadly parted as the phone kept beeping.

'Are you okay?' I asked concerned, was this some anonymous caller or her obsessed boyfriend. Maybe some prank calls, I've a better answer maybe the battery of her phone was low. I've seen people scream when their phone's battery is low.

'Luckily we're going to hospital I'll get my ear checked'. Louis rubbed his ear. Well Louis was sitting just beside Naina and the scream was enough to wreck Louis' ears.

She didn't answered and just received the call, placing the phone on her ear. The way she screamed, it seemed like she had just got a message saying that Corey's my kid.

Naina's POV

'Hel...l..o' I stuttered while saying. It was K calling me and I know the call is not a good news. Maybe mom was back or she was coming back. Damm can my life go any better. I bet mom will kill me right there and then.

'Mom's coming back tomorrow.' K said instantly her voice was full of fear. No I knew that, get ready for your end Naina. Hope mom will forgive me for doing this. I mean I flew England from India without her permission she must be very angry.

'K are you kidding me.' I asked hoping that she'll say yes.

'Naina'. Say yes, say yes. 'It's real' she answered. How the hell this can be real. My mom is really gonna push me out of the house.

'What are we going to do now.' I yelled at K, oh if it was possible I would have killed myself. I never kill myself because it is very painful, suicide is always painful. Physically.

'No, no, what am I going to do now.' K quickly taunted me her voice full of irony. 'You're there with your boyfriend who's one of the most eligible guy in this entire world.' She yelled at me. Well that's a happy news that my boyfriend is hell sexy and humble at the same time.

'K, please tell me what are we up to.' I asked in a very demanding tone, obviously my voice turned to be soft and pleading.

'I'll tell mom that you're at Jerry's place. It will give us sometime.' K answered my question her voice firm.

'Fine.' I nodded.

'And what about Liam.' She questioned me. Oh don't ask about it.

'That's a whole lot of mess, it's a long story, I'll talk to you later about it.' I told her not wanting to discuss all of this right now.

'Right, call you later, bye.' She said hanging up.

Is this important for all the problems to cross my way first. Right now am experiencing the speed of 15 wtf per hour. My life cannot get any better.
......................