Chapter-55 (part-1)

Naina's POV

'Wake up....' I heard Liam scream the fourth time in my ear, asking me to wake up, but obviously I am too sleepy to flutter my eyes open.

I am not a morning person, actually am not a morning, evening, afternoon or night person. I am all lazy and I am really slothful. Maybe that's the reason I hate sports and love food. I prefer lying in a comfy bed, rather than burning myself out in the sun.

I wonder how Liam is so active in morning. It is hard for me to even open my eyes and here was Liam screaming at top of his lungs.

'No Liam, I need five minutes more.' I pulled the duvet to my head, blocking the sunlight, if there was any and if possible Liam's voice.

'No,' Liam answered trying to pull the duvet away from me. Sadly, my grip on the corners of the duvet was too tight for Liam to pull it off me, not denying the fact that Liam is really muscular.

I am not at all physically strong, but when it comes to sleep, I don't know how I earn so much of strength.

'Naina, we're already late.' Liam told me finally able to pull the cover off me. Wait. We're late for what.

Oh Shit. Thanks Liam for reminding me about all the mess in my life. Life. Rather HELL.

But why am I worried, I know the result are going to be in our favour. Corey is not Liam's kid obviously. Well how can I know, but self believe is obviously something.

Once the duvet was pulled off me I felt the cold air hit my legs and air really hurts sometimes.

'Fine.' I tried to pull myself off the extremely comfortable and soft bed, but being the most clumsy creature in the world. I failed miserably, and ended up falling on the bed again. My eyes were trying their best to force themselves shut.

'Come on,' Liam grabbed both of my wrists and pulled me up. I wanted to throw myself on the bed again. It felt like I was waking up too early. Well, not really because sometimes even 12:00 PM is too early for me.

I won't be shocked if Liam will tell me that it is already 3:00PM cause' I know my laziness really well.

'Can I have another five minutes.' I begged with the most convincing puppy smile in the entire world.

Say yes, say yes.

'No' he answered firmly his lips set in a straight line.

Liam is stone hearted, I guess, a puppy dog face can't melt him. A puppy dog face always make me do those things that I don't want to.

'Liam.' I groaned throwing the pillows all around in the room. Hopefully none of them hit Liam. Who was standing there his arms crossed against his chest .Oh his wonderful chest. I was acting like a kid, but my behavior clearly shows that how tired and sleepy I am right now.

'Naina not stop acting like a kid, get yourself done else I'll drag you to the hospital in those clothes.' Liam pointed towards the clothes I was wearing, pink princess pyjamas and yellow singlet. 'PRINCESS PYJAMAS' seriously.

I saw as Liam started biting his lips trying to hide the smile but he failed.

'Funny right.' I asked looking at my outfit.

'Just get up, we're late.' Liam said chuckling his voice no more firm.

I looked at the alarm clock, believe me or not it was 4:00 AM and we were late. We had an appointment on 4:00Am , what doctor does that.

'Liam are we really late.' I asked narrowing my eyes at the red clock on the night stand. A smirk was spreading across my lips as I asked.

'Obviously just get up and move.' He almost scolded me collecting the pillows that I threw across the room seconds ago.