Chapter-35

Liam's POV

I walked back to my room knowing that Zayn's going to tell me the secret K was keeping. I was so curious to know what the secret was. Finally Zayn did this, first time in my entire life Zayn is doing something really useful for me. Apparently this is the first time Zayn is turning to be advantageous for me.

I turned the golden knob open and walked inside the room on the cold Mariola tiles. I looked at Zayn sitting there with Harry,no traces of Niall and Louis they must be asleep its more than 12:30.

'I did it Liam' Zayn smiled superciliously. He was proud of his work and he should be, it is the first time he did something productive.

'Be proud Zayn this the first time you did something productive' I sat beside him on the bed in front of Harry.

'You offended me Li, I am keeping the secret to myself'. Zayn said in a vain manner.  Over pleased with himself.

Yeah he wants me to fulfill his vagaries now.

'Get me my crown please' Zayn pretended clapping his hands, he smiled smugly pretending to do a hair flip.

'Zayn you want to speak or not' Harry asked strongly protesting Zayn.

'You're displeasing me Mr.Styles and you too Mr. Payne. Do you want me to keep this secret a secret'. Zayn fakely twinkled his eyes and grinned. He lightly ruffled up his hairs. This is reason we must not compliment Zayn.

'What do you want me to do for you Mr.Malik' I asked my jaw tightly clenched as I gave him a displeased smile with a clutched jaw.

'Just some small activities'. He raised the corner of his upper lip shaking his eyebrows. He sniggered evily.

'Spat it out' Harry told Zayn. Harry yawned loudly , I don't blame him I am sleepy too.

'Respectfully Mr. Style' Zayn warned still with a fake grin.  Anyone else who's willing to knock Zayn's nose.

'Please tell us Mr.Malik' Harry corrected a cocky and fake grin spread across his face as the two dimples popped out.

'Some what better,' Zayn smiled proudly and then looked at me. 'repeat my sentences'. He informed an over cheered look spread across his face.

'Of course' I smiled fakely.

Zayn you're safe till the secret is not revealed and once it is then I'll turn back to you on this.

'I am the most handsome guy' Zayn smiled evilly staring at me wanting me to repeat it.

'I am the most handsome guy' I repeated and they were the exact words. Zayn's smile was replaced by a look of displeasure.

'No, don't do that again if you want the secret' he warned. I want to kill him but I want the secret too. So control your Emotions Liam.

'Zayn is the most handsome guy' I repeated and saw as Zayn nodded in approvance.

'I am the wiset' Zayn demanded me to repeat. God forgive me for all the lies I've to speak.

'Zayn is the wiset' I sang and Zayn smirked but still nodded approvingly.

'Liam is the silliest' Zayn gave me an evil lopsided smile bitting his lower lip.
Look Zayn I wrote a new book "1000 ways to kill and torcher Zayn Malik"

'Liam -' before I could speak further Zayn cut me off.

'Replace the Liam with a lovely pronoun'. Zayn demanded again a smile creeping on the corners of his lip.
Curse you Zayn MALIK, I curse all your tattoos will disappear tomorrow.