Chapter-12

Liam's POV

Tears welled down Naina's eyes her cheek was red kind of swelled up after the punches they have suffered.

She hugged me tightly like she would never let me go.

'I was so scared'. She said in between of sobs.
'Thank you'. She said and sniffed.

'No problem everything is fine'. I said and hugged her back.

She made me feel like.. like l don't know.She gives me a kind of feeling that poets write about.  I didn't knew why I felt this for her. I  don't know why I was unable to resit myself from hurting that guy who was throbing Naina. I feel like I love her. That's
why I felt happy when she was hugging me!

'Why was he doing this'. I asked Naina she was still crying .

In reply she just cried harder.   'Calm down'. I said rubbing her hairs.

Louis placed his hand on my shoulder and said-' Liam we should go'. I nodded and let go of Naina.

We took an elevator to the foodcourt and narrated the incident to Zayn, Harry and Niall.

Harry took a sip of his coke and asked-' why your boyfriend was beating you'.

Naina was silent. Like it was difficult for her to reply. She was quite.

'He is protective'. She finally replied.
'He thought that I was flirting and throwing myself at you guys and..' she ended up throwing her head in her palm. She didn't wanted to talk about this. Atmosphere was silent and quite.

'Are you fine'. Louis asked.

'Yeah I am'. She nodded.

'You want to leave?'. Niall placed his palm on her shoulder.

'I guess'. She bluntly stated.

'Lets go'. Zayn whispered and stood up from his chair.

'Thank you Liam thank you so much for saving me'. Naina looked at me and smiled.

'No problem'. I shake my head.

'You surely deserve someone better than Abril'. She took both my hands in her and lightly shake it. She smiled and turned behind to walk away.
I was frozen there for a second and tried to collect whatever happaned. I was smiling to myself again my stomach was churning or tickling. I think I love her...... but I am not sure.

We sat in our car whatever we had purchased was in another car.

Naina was quite looking out of the window at the road.

Her head leaned against the window frame,one of her hands was resting on her lap and other was plastered to the window.

'Missing him'  I asked.

'Yeah'. She sighed.

'Well I was missing Abril too. But then I realized that loss is always part of profit'. I said.

'And that means'. She asked, a bit puzzled.

I chuckled and said-' that if you lose someone it means someone better is coming'.

'I hope you are correct'. She nodded.

'Surely I am' . I said and She chuckled. 
After some general talks about each other a voice interrupted our conversation....

'Naina are you hungry'. Niall jumped in between both of us and said. I wanted to make him invisible for rest of the car ride .

I pushed him back on his seat, i was kinda irritated with him poking his nose. I yelled at him " Niall you are the only hungry fellow in this car". I was cut off  by naina