Chapter-85

'And the sacred vows that you make to one another today present you with the opportunity to express your love in your own words. I would at this time invite you to publicly declare these vows.' He finished and looked at Naina.

'You may begin.' He told Naina.

'I, Naina Sharma, take you, Liam Payne, for my lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or worse, for richer or poorer. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you all the days of my life, until death do us part. This is my solemn vow.' Naina said looking directly in Liam eyes and both of them unable to control the larger than life smile on their faces.

'You may now make your promise.' The minister asked Liam.

'I, Liam Payne, take you, Naina Sharma for my lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or worse, for richer or poorer. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you all the days of my life, until death do us part. This is my solemn vow.' Liam vowed.

'And please face one another and join hands.' The minister asked them and Liam and Naina turn to face one another the smiles never disappearing and they join  hands. K's eyes were wet as she stared at her sister.

'Are you crying.' Harry asked her.

'No it's just water.' She wiped her eyes and looked back at them.

'I am so happy.' Taylor said sniffling and Eleanor and  Jerry nodded.

Liam as well as Naina's mother both of them were crying they were too emotional right now.

Zayn's nose was red and it happens when Zayn is about to cry. Niall noticed his red nose and smiled as he realized how happy Zayn was. Louis side hugged Niall and pretended as if they never saw Zayn's red nose.

'Under the eyes of God, Naina Sharma, do you take, Liam Payne to be your lawfully wedded husband? By this commitment, you are joining in the sacred covenant of marriage. Do you promise to honor him in love, to be sensitive to his needs, to comfort him in difficulty, and to put your full and complete trust in him, so long as you both shall live.' The minister spoke and looked at Naina.

'I do.' She answered. 

'Under the eyes of God, Liam Payne, do you take, Naina Sharma to be your lawfully wedded wife? By this commitment, you are joining in the sacred covenant of marriage. Do you promise to honor her in love, to be sensitive to her needs, to comfort her in difficulty, and to put your full and complete trust in her, so long as you both shall live.' The minister spoke and looked at Liam.

'I do.' Liam nodded his head.

'To commemorate this union, you may now exchange rings. The circle formed by each ring symbolizes your eternal love and commitment to one another.' Minister said and then asked for the rings to bless them.

Taylor stepped forward and handed him the ring while the Zayn, Louis, Harry, Niall stood their idly.

'Zayn the ring.' Liam told him.

'Oh yeah, it's with Harry.' Zayn instantly said.

'Harry the ring.' Liam asked again.

'It's with Niall.' Harry pointed towards Niall.

'I gave it to Lou.' Niall quickly said and turned to Louis.

'It's with-' Louis opened his mouth but then closed it almost immediately 'right we don't have a sixth member.' He realized. 'It's with me.' Louis nodded searching all over himself for the ring.