Chapter-27

Liam's POV

Naina is not at all punctual. She is ten minutes late. Okay that's no big deal just ten minutes but these ten minutes are no less than ten years for me.
Another big deal, Niall told about that Naina thing to Paul, Lou, Sandy, Jon, Josh and Dan. You know Niall is the worst secret keeper. I guess after sometime there would be Naina knowing about this Naina thing. Zayn has already informed the management about where we are staying. I just don't want any Papazari to know about this.
Plus, there are things adding up making this a perfect day.
I was not able to sleep the entire night and now when I tried to sleep here there are my five buddies.
Zayn is going crazy about his hair and yelling all around. Harry is almost all over me sleeping and snoring as loud as he can. Louis is sleeping just beside me he is stinking obviously he puked on himself. Niall is continuously chanting the statement that he's hungry. I hope these guys had a mute button and a stop stinking button. Plus, India is extremely hot and with these two guys Louis and Harry all over me I am feeling more warm.

'Zayn and Niall would you both shut up'. I snapped at both of them they stared at me.

'It is easy for you to say that cause Your hairs are not turning nest'. Zayn smirked. He has got an impudent smirk.

'And you have never been hungry for hours'. Niall declared, he has not got a declaring voice at all.

Niall was hungry for hours lets repeat this entire journey he has been eating peanuts and crackers the entire journey plus he was eating here in the waiting room. He was really hungry.

' she is here, she is here'. Someone came yelling inside the room. I twirled behind seeing Paul standing there screaming excitedly.

'What, man'. Zayn asked this sounded really rude but Paul didn't seem to mind.

'She's here Liam'. He told me enthusiastically. I violently jumped off the couch and both Harry and Louis fell on the ground.
But I didn't bothered helping them up. I was too busy containing my delight, pleasure, joy, happiness and indulgence.
I jumped lightly, not lightly I jump violently, frantically and vigorously.

I saw all the four glaring me and chuckling,

'Don't burst Liam'. Niall warned in a mocking me. I could have practically bursted.

'Are you ready, she is coming'. Paul informed and was about to move.

'Wait Paul'. I interrupted his walking. I rushed towards my bag I frantically dug through it and pulled out a deodorant.

'Louis'. I dashed towards and started spraying it on him. I didn't stopped till Louis coughed and there is no doubt in saying that I had emptied the entire bottle on him so he was not stinking anymore.

'Now you can call her'. I sighed at Louis saying this to Paul.

He excitedly exited ready to call Naina. I was super enthusiastic and fevered. I hope I should not confess I Love You the moment she enters.
I know how difficult this was for me to stay away from her to get rid of my grief. I have been desperate to see her sparkling brown eyes. I have been extremely restless to look at those perfectly coloured lips once again. I can stare at her for my entire life. I don't expect anything from her love or anything. Just staring her beauty is enough for me. Actually, I want love from her. I want to be the reason for her to smile. I want to be the one to crash my lips against her never coping with that kiss. I wanna feel her love.
Heart is strange once it falls for someone it will never stand up again.

'Liam she is coming'. Harry shoved me pulling me out of these lovely thoughts.

The door cracked open and I saw her entering for some time, everything around me was paused. The entire world was waiting for me to make a move. A huge smile was spread across her face. The smile I can die for. Her eyes were sparkling with pleasure, chocolate brown, intense and tempting eyes. She had an incomplete beauty and I was made to complete her beauty.

'Hello'. She screamed. Pulling her hands open I was going ahead to fulfil my desire of hugging her. When Niall interrupted my way and hugged Naina. This little nose poker. I am obsessed with Niall he is extremely adorable but at times like this he is rilling.

When we all pulled her in a big group hug and then separated from it.

When we saw another girl entering the room behind Naina.
She looked familiar she was pretty and her features were somewhat like of Naina. Same brown eyes and same skin colour.

The moment she came in she yelled loudly as loudly as a giant. Her scream was so powerful it made us jump on our spot.

'Is this...' her voice cracked and she covered her mouth with her hands trying to control another scream but she failed miserably. She shouted loudly like a cannon or maybe the loudest substance on earth.
Before we could ask who she was Naina interrupted 'she is my sister, Kirti'. She introduced.

'They are One..' she was unable to even complete the name. She let herself fall to the ground on her knees. Her entire face was inside in her palms she was vigorously crying.

'She is a little obsessed'. Naina sighed a little embarrassed.

'Little'. Harry gaped her mouth. Little was a wrong word to be used.

'I am sorry'. Naina said. There was nothing to be sorry. I love fans who dedicate themselves to there idols, people call it obsession and I call it passion.
'Naina she is a lovely fan we didn't felt strange this is really good to know we have these kind of fans'. Harry said raising his shoulders.

'Hey'. Niall tapped Kirti when we looked at her her eyes were watery. The moment Niall touched her she cried harder.

'Please don't cry we want you to talk with us'. I started trying to calm her.

She sobbed. Drying up her tears.

'Can I touch you'. She asked stuttering her lips vigorously trembled.

We all smiled and didn't replied we pulled her into a big group hug. This moment made her tears harder.

'I am trying not to cry but..' she cracked again.

'Its alright love calm down we are here with you for entire week'. Zayn replied tapping her shoulders.

She was all stunned and loomed at Naina, Naina nodded. She was all wild right now. Another big scream and then tears and finally she smiled. She was a lovely fan. Having these fans have been really pleasure full. People who believe you as their god, people who dedicate themselves to you. This is heart warming and these fans make us One Direction.