Chapter-58

Liam's POV

'Are we disturbing'. I heard a voice and obviously, as my instincts said I jumped away from the kiss. I know in my head who the guy or guys were. It must be Harry, Zayn, Louis or Niall. I felt my cheeks heat up, I bet they were as red as an apple or maybe even more.

But, why am I not feeling embarrassed.

I stared Naina, her pupils were expanded to the highest limit. Well this was quite normal for me, I sighed and turned my face to see Zayn and Harry standing there with their famous smirks. Why I am not screaming.

'We're obviously disturbing.' Harry answered for himself.

'Guys why do you have such a bad timing.' I said my lips in a straight line.

I looked at Naina who was covering her face with both of her hands and still the redness of her cheeks was visible.

'Look, who's blushing'. Zayn mocked Naina gesturing his hands towards her with an evil grin. This must be embarrassing for her.

'Shut up.' Naina told Zayn not moving her hands away from her face. She is embarrassed, well better than my situation.

'Shut up,' Harry repeated mockingly both of them walking in the room and in middle of me and Naina. Great. 'Look at your cheeks they are burning like fire.' Harry commented nudging Naina's arm.

'Please stop.' Naina removed her hands from her face pleading both of them with a shy smile, not even facing them.

'Liam I told you this last time you were caught doing this, but again,' Zayn said gesturing his hands towards the door while side glancing it. 'This is a door, we close it before doing something in our room.' He mocked me again.

Well, same applies to you too, close your door so that when people are there to wake you up they won't catch a view of you and your naked girlfriend.

'Same applies to you.' I mumbled not wanting Zayn to hear it but no matter if he does.

'You said something.' Zayn asked,  genuinely.

'No'. I shake my head as if I had done nothing.

'We thought Naina was here to calm you down, she did well.' Harry smiled evilly at me and Naina.

'We thought we'll help Naina with it, Naina alone is enough for the task.' Zayn gave a vicious lopsided smile.

'Please.' Naina groaned a shy smile covering her face, Aw her red face looks so cute. Stop adoring her Liam Payne.

'Liam Payne god exits, he does, he does justice.' Zayn said rather yelled looking at the ceiling. What was he talking about. Okay, I saw him that way, he saw me this way. Very fair.

'Revenge I avenged myself.' Zayn cheered for himself doing a little dance.

Harry and Naina being unknown with all this started shaking their hands staring Zayn.

But the kiss that I shared with Zayn..... shit I mean Naina was just mesmerizing, obviously I was disturbed in middle but the time I had was just too beautiful.

Get a taste of your lips on the tip of my tongue WITHOUT GETTING DISTURBED it's at the top of the list of the things I want.

.........................................

Liam's POV

She stood there without speaking anything, her eyes speaking for her. She was startled with my sudden move, my sudden move was startling for me too. I crashed my lips against her she kissed me back, but not the the way I did. The intensity of passion in my lips was way too much than that of Naina. I wrapped my one hand around her waist and cupped her cheek with another. She didn't made any move, telling me that she was all mine. I started leaving wet kisses all over her neck, moving down to her collarbone. She moaned with pleasure her moan so innocent that a chuckle escaped my mouth.

I fluttered my eyes open without any reason, no alarm clock,no shake, no Harry but my sleep was over. I checked my surroundings, I was sleeping on the couch in the living room. I realized that Naina was just beside me sleeping, my hands wrapping her shoulders and her head resting on my chest. I smiled to myself at the sight of her.
As I checked my surroundings the smile was gone and replaced by a surprised expression.

There was Niall sitting on the couch deep in sleep an empty packet of potato chips on his lap. Chips scattered everywhere at his legs and lap. A half eaten sandwich in his one hand and a Pepsi in other. Typical Niall.

Louis was lying on the floor like a dead body some distance away from legs. Lot of saliva was escaping his mouth as he took heavy snores his jacket under his head like a pillow.

Harry was lying on the couch his one leg above Zayn's lap and other wrapping Zayn's neck. Zayn's head was left loose on Harry's feet. I should take a photo of this, fans will be so happy to know that Zarry is real.

I looked at the wall clock hanging and if my eyes are working right IT WAS 3:00. I had my appointment at 2:00.

'Get up.' I yelled as loud as I could and all of them jumped up from there position, Harry and Zayn even fell off the couch.

Why does this always happens to me.

.............................................

Naina's POV

'What was the use of waking up so early we're still late.' Niall commented as we all stared Liam driving the car furiously. He could have bought any Marvel character to shame.

He was overtaking every single car on the road. All of our eyes were expanding at the sight of Liam driving all of us to death.

'Are you copying Batman.' Louis said sarcastically gripping on the window to avoid falling.

'Shut up.' Liam yelled, taking the sharpest turn. The turn was so effective that all the back seaters were almost falling on the floorboard.

Will we reach the hospital alive.