Chapter-74

Liam's POV

'Naina.' Louis exclaimed seeing Naina almost fainting luckily enough she was not really fainting. Was this such a big shock that Harry and Zayn are handling my case. They can do something that I believe a trained lawyer cannot. And who says they both are really going to fight my case. I mean they're fighting my case but in a different way.

'You must be kidding.' Naina asked with questioning eyes obviously I am not kidding. Do you think I'll be kidding in such a serious situation.

'Mate you're sick.' Louis yelled loudly and everyone else in the court turned there heads towards looking at us weirdly.

'I am not.' I whispered to him.

'Liam you know what Louis' not really wrong.' Naina raised her eyebrows. Why the hell these guys think I am sick cause' I am alright.
I opened my mouth to speak but then suddenly the entire room was full of hoots and cheering voices and I turned around to see the reason of this sudden cheering. I blinked several times to make myself believe that all of this was real.

Harry walked in wearing a white shirt with white stiff wing collar with two strips of linen hanging down the front of his neck. With a black waistcoat almost like a cape with stripped trousers. Zayn followed behind him in a black coat and waistcoat and black dress trousers. They look like real lawyers.

'Hello everyone.' Harry shouted happily raising his hands up. Someone tell him this is not a concert.

They both walk towards the front of the of the court and smiled at me and something I enjoyed about this was Abril and Chloe were staring at each other with a look of pure shock. This is going to be interesting.

Harry and Zayn walked past us to the front of the court the judge hasn't made an appearance yet. They both look at each other with confused expression unknown of what to do.

'So how to start this.' Harry suddenly asked. Even I don't know. It's my first time at a court.

'Let the judge come.' Chloe prompted and Zayn and Harry only nodded.

'You can't fight this case.' Chloe suddenly yelled at Zayn and Harry. Why can't they, they aren't criminals, gangsters,terrorists or animals.

'Why do you think so.' Zayn asked narrowing his eyes and crossing his hands against his chest.

'Because you're not lawyers.' Chloe answered. Well......that's a point.

'She won't let them fight this case.' Naina told me in a whisper.

'Don't worry.' I ensured her turning my attention to the front again.

Everyone had taken there seat Harry and Zayn were sitting on the defense counsels' bench across Chloe and her assistant on the prosecution counsels' seat.
The judge finally entered walking towards his seat and everyone stood up excluding Zayn and Harry who just stared everyone weirdly. The judge walked past them giving both of them glares which Harry and Zayn didn't seem to notice.

'Please sit down.' The judge said and everyone took there seats.

'Please keep your appeals.' The judge said sitting up straight and placing his elbows on the desk.

'Excuse me, what are appeals.' Harry raised his hand and finally stood up looking at the judge like he'd just seen his duplicate. The judge glared Harry as if he had grown another head.

'Is this your first case.' The judge asked Harry.

'Actually.............' Zayn started but was cut off by Chloe.
'They aren't lawyers.' Chloe chuckled mockingly.