Chapter-51

Liam's POV

We were at Abril's apartment standing outside the door as she started unlocking it. Naina was holding my hand tightly, probably with nervousness. The entire car ride there were several moments when Naina's eyes had turned teary. I am not nervous, I know that I don't have a baby. But, because Abril looks so confident I started to doubt myself. I hope all of my doubts will prove wrong.
Abril opened the door and stood at a side allowing all of us to enter the hall. We all walked in following Abril who took us to the couch.

'Have a seat I'll bring Corey.' Abril said gesturing towards the white couch with her hands and then walking in the other room.

We all stared each other awkwardly exchanging glances. Finally we settled on the couches placed there.

'Your son's name is Corey.' Zayn said from nowhere breaking the silence in the room. Why the hell he is so bothered. First of all, if I'll ever have a son his name will be Austin not Corey and second, it's not my kid.

'Where is she.' Niall asked, a question mark written over his face.

'Maybe in the bedroom.' Harry answered gesturing towards the door from where Abril had just left.

'Room where Liam laid the foundation of Corey.' Louis scorned chuckling a little bit as he did so. Please shut up not for me, for Naina. She feels disappointed when
she hears someone say he's my kid. From the room discussion to here. I've seen how hurt she felt on every jeer.

Suddenly we saw a boy entering the room. He had blond ruffled hairs, hairy eyelashes and a really cute nose. But, what shocked me the most was he had the same pair of eyes which I had.
No it's impossible, because he looked around six years of age. I am still twenty two.

'Liam maybe he's Corey.' Niall said slowly. I don't think so.

'He's got the same pair of eyes.' Louis pointed towards
his pair of chocolate brown eyes. I could automatically feel my inner self tense up.

'No Louis, they are a common pair of eyes, Naina have the same eyes, my eye colour is almost same. This can't confirm Liam's kid.' Zayn advocated me when he saw me tensing up. Thank god at least it will help Naina to keep hope.

'Right.' I said in Zayn's support.

I think why not go and talk a little bit with him. Who knows he will tell me about something that will assure that I am not his father.

'Hey.' I kneeled in front of him looking at him. I like him he looks extremely adorable. He's got fluffy cheeks and beautiful eyes.

He grinned and then waved at me, I smiled in reply.

'How old are you?' Niall questioned smiling. Why we all smile when we're around kids although we don't want to.

'I am ten.' He answered at all of our mouths hung open.

'What!' All of us exclaimed together. If he is ten and I am twenty one that means I was only eleven when he was born. That's impossible.

'Was I a eleven year old father.' I almost screamed turning my face behind to look at all of them glaring me awkwardly.

'Liam you did it when you were eleven.' Harry wrinkled his nose with disgust smirking at me.

'No, obviously not.' Naina answered for me.

'I started dating Abril when I was nineteen, it's impossible, we caught Abril.' I cheered excitedly almost jumping when I realized it.

A smile crossed all of our faces we caught Abril lying, I knew I didn't had a kid. I knew it.