Chapter-36

Liam's POV

My hands wrapped around Naina's waist as she stood there frozen. Our faces only inches away. I bet she could feel my breathing. I could hear her heart beat as she was heavily breathing. We both were staring each other my eyes burning into her as she shuffled in my grip. She bit her upper lip looking down at the ground. My teeth gripped the corner of my lower lip holding it tightly. Naina stopped biting her lips and stood there motionless. I let go off my lip and then couldn't hold my desire anymore. I leaned further.

'Liam' Naina said in a manly voice, why was her voice manly. She had a sweet shallow voice but this one was a husky and deep voice.

'Can I kiss you' I asked and instantly she screamed at me.

'Liam' she yelled her voice deep and husky.

'What happened to your voice' I questioned again.

'Liam' she screamed again and I felt a sudden shake around me. Everything started fading and then turned dark.

I felt a heavy lurch on my arm and I snapped my eyes open seeing Harry shaking me violently. I blinked several times before taking a complete view of my surroundings.

'Harry.' I yawned sitting up and rubbing my eyes.

'Why the hell do you want to kiss me.' Harry asked surprised. I stared him like he was an alien. Why the hell I would kiss Harry. But then I realized I mumbled it in sleep.

'You have long hairs doesn't mean I want to kiss you' I hit him on the back of his head standing up from my bed.

'Get dressed, today is the big day.' Harry reminded me of the big speciality.
I blushed at the thought, today was the day I was finally going to propose Naina to be my girlfriend. I had made so many arrangements to make this all special for Naina. I excitedly jumped off my bed lightly dancing towards the bathroom. The big day is today.

......................

I climbed down the spiral staircase reaching the hall. I walked towards the breakfast table and took a seat in between K and Harry.
I saw Naina was not downstairs yet and hence it was a great time to discuss the plan.

'Liam you're finally doing this' Niall said with a huge smile as he tapped his fingers on the glass table.

'Yes, I hope K has arranged a good place around here'. I asked looking at K beside me.

'Yup, you'll be coming with me and then behind us Naina and Niall.' She informed pointing to every person she was speaking about.

'Niall and me were inflating balloons the entire night for you'. Louis sighed. I wanted to laugh right now but I couldn't hurt both of them. Obviously they did something awfully foolish but I don't blame them.
Louis and Niall won't be themselves if they stopped committing these stupidities.

Today I won't scream at any one. Today my only aim is Naina. I just want to confess I don't care in return if she kicks me out of her house. I just want to yell I love You on her face. .yeah I am nervous but this won't stop me and now there is as entire army with me.
When I felt something in my back pocket. Suddenly I was reminded with what is kept in my pocket. It was the ring box, the ring I got for Naina I had a feeling that it wasn't really good. So, I decide to show it to others.

'Guys' I said and all the heads snapped on me. Staring me with curious eyes.

'I've got something to show'. I pulled out the Black velvet covered ring box from my pocket and keeping it beside my free hand.