Chapter-77

Liam's POV

'How dare you take my daughter anywhere without my permission.' Naina's mother yelled\asked me. That's not how you treat a guest. At least you could have said hello or invite me in. She's speaking like I kidnapped her daughter. Her mother is pretty straightforward, I must say, just like K.

'Mom...............' K opened her mouth to speak but her mother snaps her palm in front of her face telling her to stop.

'he hasn't done anything.' Naina said not looking at her mother and stared the ground. At least someone believes I've not done anything. When Harry was convincing Naina to come London, I was busy breaking cell phones and mirrors. I didn't had any hint of what was going on.

'Naina don't speak when you're not asked to. I am so angry with you right now, it's taking me all  my strength to not slap you, don't make me do what I don't want to.' Naina's mother yelled at her, I was a little bit scared. But I wouldn't stand here idly not doing anything.

'But what's her fault.' I said from nowhere, I can't stand like a fool when someone's just yelling at Naina without a reason, not even her mother.

'She ran away from her house.' She yelled at me.

'If you don't realize we're still out  so please lets get in and discuss this not yell.' K interrupted, she is not at all like her mother. She's so smart and intelligent. And she's a fan of mine. Shouldn't I be defending Naina.

'Naina did it for me, for love.' I protested. Her mother needs to understand. She's not absolutely wrong but she's now overreacting, you can't hold on one mistake your entire life. 

'Exactly, you were the one to stuff her head with all these ideas.' She shouted at me again. Oh how much can a person yell. Why will I stuff her brain with ideas of running away from her house actually I will.

'Stop blaming Liam again and again,' Naina snapped. It feels really good to know that there's someone who can't spare your insult and wants to defense you anyhow. Why are we yelling so much and increasing the sound pollution. Why can't we simply discuss this like civilized people.

'Naina, I tell you you'll regret this man.' Naina mother told Naina. If they didn't realize I am still standing here.

'Listen to me Mam, I swear I love Naina. I can assure you that she wouldn't regret me and you won't blame Naina for choosing me.' I smiled at her. I don't believe this, sometimes I speak so philosophical and poetic.

'I am sure.' Naina said and I saw her linking our hands together giving me a small smile.

'Listen to me Mr.Payne.....' Naina's mother started, Mr.Payne I feel like I am her teacher. I am her daughter's boyfriend. She should be calling me Liam not Mr.Payne.
'Thanks for accompanying my daughter till here, but now you may leave.' She told me, I am not here to leave. It's not that easy to make me let go off Naina that easily. If I'll go, I'll go with Naina.

'Sorry, I won't leave that easily.' I declared staring her mother with challenging eyes. We both were fighting each other with our eyes.

'He won't go.' Naina shakes her head tightening the hold on my hand licking her lips nervously.

'Then I'll have to make you leave.' She told me her lips in a straight line.

'Please try to understand there point.' K said with pleading eyes.

'Why don't you understand we love each other.' Naina cried tears rolling down her cheeks and lips trembling. I really wanted to go and hug her and comfort her.

'Mummy please.' K requested again.

Naina's POV

'Liam Payne, please leave my house right now.' Mummy ordered not even looking at me to see my watery eyes.

'When I entered this house I was with Naina so I won't exit it without her.' Liam shakes his head at my mother. I stare Liam's face his expression was confident, a little smile on his lips. He looked at me and winked sweetly. I was no more scared to lose him because I know I wouldn't.

'I am not listening to those dialogues.' Mummy said, I really hate her. I hate her for doing this, all of this. I hate her because she hates Liam, I hate her because she's trying to separate me and Liam.

'Mummy you need to listen to their point of view.' K told mummy, her voice a little cold.

'I don't have to.' She simply answered. How can she do this, how can she be so stubborn and act like she has the absolute control over this world.

'Okay.' Liam nodded. 'Then I am taking your daughter with me.' Liam said, the smile never leaving his face.

'Leave her hand.' Mummy commanded looking at our linked hands, her eyes burning holes into me. I just stared Liam who acted as if he was not scared of anyone right now. But I can tell he is. Liam shakes his head the smile still there.

' my destiny was against me but I didn't left her hand, what makes you think that I will now.' Liam answered raising our hands almost in a mocking way towards my mum.

'Stop controlling everyone's destiny.' K said staring mummy with nothing but anger and I know she K hates her now.

'Stop controlling everyone's feelings.' I didn't know from where I got the strength to say this but I did. I feel confident and I am not nervous or scared anymore.

'Please give me a chance.' Liam requested, his voice no more stern but it was soft and sweet.

'No.' She simply answered again. Why can't she understand.

Suddenly before I could say another word, Liam started pulling me towards the direction of the gate. I didn't protested, if my mother is not going to accept me and Liam, this is the only way I can get what I want. The smile on Liam's face had disappeared and now his expression was stern and unpredictable.

'Guards.' I heard my mum yell behind me. Before I could even process what was going on a couple of fat guys was pulling Liam away from me and in a small second our linked hands were separated.
Liam yelled trying to get the guys off him as they dragged him away, I tried to run towards him but my mother had grabbed my wrist. K was yelling at my mother to stop all of this but I know she won't.

Before I knew I was crying, tears were violently escaping my eyes. My vision was blurred and through my watery eyes I could see Liam struggling. I can't let him go.

'Liam.' I yelled hoping that he would rush towards me and capture me  in a hug telling me that everything will be alright and that he's going nowhere. But I know this is impossible.

I was sobbing loudly my breathing was unstable and my throat felt cranky. But I yelled his name again, I wanted to know that this was just a nightmare.
He was there and the guards were ready to push him out of the gate. That's when he said those words.

Those simple words that gave me hope for a lifetime. The words gave me strength to wait for Liam forever. I know that Liam was slipping out of my hands but then it felt like he was right there with those words, comforting me. Through those simple words Liam told me that, he will never be too far, that we're not separated, we're just away,  we're not broken we're just bend, that he will  always come to save me. No matter how.

As the guys dragged him out, he smiled at me. The charm of that smile never disappearing. In his subtle, comforting and soft voice with a wink of his eyes he said 'I'll be coming back for you.' With that he was out of my site and away from my reach.