Chapter-9

Liam's POV

I felt guilty she was just requesting me, not abusing me. I should have acted better.....
I exited through the door to the garden I rolled my eyes to look for her. I saw her in one of the corners of the garden.

Her head deep dug in her knees and arms wrapping them she was surely crying.

I walked up to her I didn't know how to start this so I said -'hey!'
She looked up her, cheeks had some fresh tear marks.

'Mr.Payne you, do you need a chair, oh! I am so sorry without any mistake please forgive me.' She mocked me and then rolled her eyes to another direction.

'I am so sorry'. I said.

'Were you saying something'.

She looked at me and rolled her eyes again after completing with her statement.

I kneeled down beside and poked her on the arm.' What?' She gave me the best angry bird look.
'I am sorry I was angry I was not aware of what I was speaking'. I apologized.

'Liam these fans they daily die for you all. They stand in long lines just in hope to have a look of you, of their heroes'.
She sighed. I nodded.

'C'mon' she screamed again. 'I gave a big lecture and in return just a simple nod'. She shrugged.

I stared her and said' what do you expect'. I asked.

She said 'do you know when Kirti was six our parents seprated she faced a serious depression pshycological distress, she was dull and quite. This continued for five more years we consulted many doctors nothing worked. Then you five came in her life and then your songs were cheering her up'.
She smiled.

'seriously we five' I exclaimed.

She nodded.

'We work to earn but we never know how these works affect pepole how deeply they do'.

She smiled at me.
'Well your laptop'. I handed it back to Naina.

She grabbed the laptop and thanked me.

'I know why you were screaming at me...' she keened her eyes.

'You knew that all'. I exclaimed.

'Yes..' she nodded.

'How?' I asked.

'Some tricks'. She shrugged at me.

'How did you knew my break up?'

'Oh that's the reason you were so frustrated'.
She laughed.
I was confused.

'I didn't knew any secret of yours. Its just a trick make people believe you know their secret and they will automatically reveal it'. She smiled.

'Lady Sherlock Homes'. I poked her arm.

'What was your ex called? '
She asked.

'Abril, Abril Paltrow'. I said.

But I feel disappointed any time I call her name.

I immediately changed the discussion' what is your favourite movie'.

'Toy story specially Buzz Light year'. She sounded very enthusiastic while saying that and was stretching her left hand in air as buzz did.

'Sorry..I know that's kiddish'. She said when she discovered me staring at her.
I felt my stomach do some weird  actions don't know why.
'It is impossible because my favourite movie is Toy Story'.
I said and she exclaimed.