Chapter 14

Liam's POV

Naina climbed down that staircase I was standing beside her. Her hand in my hand I took her hand and kissed it.

Suddenly I  felt a sudden shake and I was brought back to reality .I looked around all were exiting from the doorway and Harry was standing beside me.

'Day dreams..' Harry patted my back.

..........

Harry pulled the Jeep out of the driveway and Zayn hoped inside beside Harry.
Louis took the back seat and now it was me, Niall and Naina. I want to sit beside Naina. Naina took a seat in front of Louis and I jumped beside her. I was pushed and then landed beside Louis.

I turned behind and saw Niall sitting beside Naina. My blood boiled and I wanted to throw this guy out of this Jeep.

Half of the journey passed and I looked at the very closely sitting Niall and Naina this surely made me jealous.
I was looking at them with clenched jaws and a really bad mood.
Louis pulled closer to me and whispered 'do you like Niall'.

I looked at him and took a long angry sigh. My face was red with anger and jaws were clenching.
Louis looked at my very scary expression and then turned away.
I looked at Naina and Niall once again, Niall was showing her some kind of video in his phone. An idea hit my mastermind Brain.

'Niall show me the video too'.
I asked.

Before he could react I snatched the phone and threw it down on the road pretending it as an accident.

'I am so sorry Niall'. I said.

"No.." Niall yelled. 'Stop the car'. Niall shaked Harry and Harry did that.
Niall rushed out of the car to spot of his broken phone. I was evily smiling and warning that little phone to never cross my way again.

'My phone'. Niall sat on his knees beside that broken phone.

'Niall its just a phone, man'. Zayn smirked.
'Liam why... why you destroyed him why Liam why'. Niall let out painful cries.

Well..you know the reason.

'Niall no problem its gonna be alright'. Naina sat beside Niall and then hugged her.

She's hugging her I was the one to break that phone she should hug me fine then.

I threw my own phone on road expecting some kind of soothing from Naina.

'Look you reap what you sow you broke Niall's phone and now its your phone'. Naina mocked me.

No.. I expected something better.

'Okay now get in enough of phone mania'. Harry smirked standing beside me. I let my head fall on his shoulder and he chuckled.

'You look jealous'. He mocked me and went away. I stood there dumbfounded and minute later Harry had to drag me to our jeep.

........................

We dragged our stuff down from the Jeep and were ready to build tents.

I was done with my part of work and was searching for company.

'Are you done'. Naina asked.

'Yes'. I replied.

'Would you like to go for a walk'. She asked.

'I would go with you on every walk of our life I love you the same way a mirror loves reflection and water loves waves'. I wanted to spat this out but I said 'yes'.

We both lifted our trek bags and were ready to walk.

'So tell me something about you, what proffesion you are in?'. I asked.

'This is last year of my studies then I will be taking over my mother's buissness'. She said her hands inside her pockects and she was looking down towards ground.

'Great..' I didn't knew what to say and it was obviously strange. After my statement there was no more questions or answers among us. There was chirping of birds to prevent the atmosphere from being deserted.

We both were simply walking she was looking down at the dusty and weed covered ground and I was looking at her.
We simply walked, silence among us was the speaker of everything.

'Would you ask something'. Naina smirked at me.

'You want me to ask you  questions'. I narrowed my eyebrows at her.

'I don't really like silence'. She replied.

'Why?' I questioned.

'I don't know'. She shaked her head.

'It is wiered how sometimes we don't know answers to our questions'. I spat out.

'Its not wiered they don't have an answer this is the reason they are questions'. She stated.

The statement had an entire mystery hidden in it. I felt a deep meaning in this statement. I didn't knew how to reply I said 'good one'.

She looked at me and smiled then again faced the ground.

'Girls are complicated'. I mouthed making sure it is not audible to Naina.

'What did you said right now'. She stopped walking and faced me her arms folded around her chest.

'Me'. I acted innocent. Looks like her ears are really big.

'Girls are not complicated they are just...different'. She smirked at me and her smirk is really cute.

'Diffrent ...... girls are scared of everything,they are aggressive and sometimes they are so strange'. I defensed myself.

'No we are not scared of everything'. She threw her hands up air.

'Look spider'. I pointed towards the ground. There was no spider on the ground but this is going to be funny.

Naina screamed loudly and then jumped. We were standing inches away from each other she hugged me with fright.
It was a wow moment for me her hands were wrapped around my waist and our faces were inches away. Her eyes were staring at me. 
I could have leaned and kissed her but I had to to resist myself from doing this. She was frozen on the spot.

'Look you're scared'. I said.

Naina was startled like she was in deep thoughts and my interruption was not really welcomed.
She pulled back herself and stood bit far away from me bitting her lips it was surely a very wiered moment for both of us.
................