Chapter-29 (Liam'POV)

After destroying my perfect moment. Here were the two guys teasing me with cheeky comments. I mean first they destroyed all of this they destroyed my heaven and instead of apologizing here they are mocking me.

'Liam don't leave'. Zayn said in a girlish Pooh Bear voice pretending to be Naina.
And Zayn is not at all like Naina, she is sweet, innocent goddess of beauty, a deity of perfection and this guy is a badass. It is not like he is bad but he is not innocent.

'Yes Naina I won't go'. Harry pretended to be me and held tightly on Zayn.

'Shut up'. I finally yelled not able to contain more of this mocking business.
I sighed and set on the edge of the bed my head in my hands.
'Liam'. Zayn started. I know he is going to apologize, it was not his fault he didn't intentionally do this. I'll forgive him.
'At least wear your T-shirt, man'. He said. I looked at him with angry eyes. Have this man got any sense to speak.

'I am alright this way, you wear it'. I declared my voice no louder than a whisper due to anger.

'No thank you'. He said and I snapped my head at him again angrily.

'Liam come on, it is just the start we will create more moments for you'. Harry soothed me.

'I was so scared that I lost the moment again'. I started singing the lyrics of I should've kissed you.

'I let you walk away when I should've kissed you'. Harry started singing soothingly.

'Change the lyrics'. I gave a fake smile and saw confusion running around Harry's face.
'My friends were so jealous that I lost the moment again'. I started singing teasing Harry.

'You are overreacting Liam its just the first day we have an entire week left'. Zayn declared.

'Don't say that, I had almost confessed when you two jumped from nowhere'. I said irritated and panicked.

'Drop it Liam, afterall you didn't moved your mouth to confess'. Harry stated a smirk threatening to cover his face.

'Why should I drop it, I was about the confess when two guys jumped in between'. I sighed and then total silence was all around in the atmosphere.

'Please come down for breakfast'. I voice moved in the room, too rough to be called girly and too sweet to be called manly. It was K.

'Lets go Liam'. Harry and Zayn pulled me up from the bed. We started walking towards the door where K was leaning against the frame.
Suddenly her palm snapped in front of us signalling us to stop. We did as per as her a signal.

'Can I ask you a question Liam'. She asked in a really manly voice she had a rough voice you know her voice was really strong.

'Yes'. I replied.

She nodded seriously eyeing me as if she is going to get all the truth out of me by just one look of me.

'What is the case between you and my sister'. She asked a sharp question without turning it anyway.
I don't know how but she could sense something wrong in all of this.

'No..its just' Harry started speaking, the few words stuttering, but was cut off by K.

'My question is for Liam'. She snapped at Harry and now he was quite.

Can you believe this some hours ago she was crying after seeing us and now she was snapping at one of us to completed her aim.

'There's nothing'. I lied as confidently as could manage.

'Don't lie '. She shaked her head.

'Promise you won't tell this to anyone'. Zayn asked in a whisper.