Chapter-8

Liam's POV

Tears fell down her cheeks trails of tears race down to her neck.
'You all are so...so'. She's unable to speak and exits out of the door.
'Naina' Niall yell.

'What was that Liam'. Harry crossed his arms in front me.

'Do you know she's a human' Louis stood up from the couch.
I didn't had anything to speak I simply threw myself on the couch my palms covering my face. I took a deep sigh and then felt an arm wrapping my neck. I uncover my face to look at Zayn.
'We know it was not intentionally'. He said and smiled.
I nodded.

'After all Liam Payne is daddy direction '. Louis said sarcastically.

'what's the matter'.Niall asked placing his palm on my shoulder.

'I am done with Abril'. I said.

'Oh!really' Harry said excitedly. I stared at him for a second. The excited glow and the smile expression suddenly changed to a dull face with a sad fake expression.

He said-' I mean oh!really'.
There was a sudden change in his tone he a was pretending to be sad but he was happy.

'That was rude Harry' I smirked.
'Sorry but you know the reason'. He shrugged his shoulders.
Yup! I know it,according to my four buddies Abril is using me but she loved me maybe I had to change my opinion after today.

'How?' Zayn asked as normally as I say hello.

'I met his real boyfriend Ralph'.

An ora of silence took over, they all squeezed their lips as if to control their laughter. Suddenly the room was bursting with four guys laughing like they had an overdose of laughing gas.
They all were genuinely rolling on the floor.
'How rude ' I complained.

'So...oory' Niall said and laughed again.

'When I have friends like you I don't need an enemy'. I screamed at them.

'We warned you about this earlier'. Harry said still smiling.

'And what were you saying about our warning remember'. Zayn said managing himself on the couch.

'I know,I know let me imitate.' Louis said and stood up from the couch.

'Guys guys, she is not like that she is good I know her very well you are being critical'. Louis imitated me and once again a blast of laughter.

'And you said "she loves me and I love her". Niall joined Louis in that imitation game.

'Stop that'. I stated.

'C'mon Liam sowhere in your heart you knew that she's wrong'. Harry said tightly holding my arm.

Yeah I knew that but in an extremely small corner.

'You will surely get someone better' Zayn said rubbing my back.

I nodded.

'For now go and apolgise Naina'. Said Louis.

'Yes I have hurted her'. I said.

'So go, and take her laptop with you'.
He handed it to me and I traced my way to the door.

,........

Sorry for the short chapter.
:( :/