Chapter-53

Liam's POV

That's it, that is the only thing ,we need a Paternity test. This test can have two conclusions, one I'll prove that Corey's not my kid and live happily ever after. Two it will confirm that Corey's my kid and then all the way out will close for Naina and me to run out. I'll feel quite glad if it's the first one.

Abril gave all of us cold looks, her eyes almost ripping us apart. Her eyes were travelling to the face of evey human in this room. She looks nervous maybe because, she is about to be revealed.  yes, yes.
Go ahead Abril and tell us that Corey's not my kid. Go go Abril.

'No we can't have a paternity test.' She said clearly, shaking her head violently. Is she scared, maybe she will accept the truth now.

'Why, what's the reason?' Louis asked in a harsh and cold voice, wrinkling his nose with disgust for Abril.

'The reason is clear, her lie will be revealed in front of everyone.' Harry said with a hint of irony in his words, as he gave Abril a cold look.

Look a lie made Naina cry so much. I won't forgive Abril to play with all of our hearts and feeling. Zayn was purely correct, She Is Just A Money Hungry Bitch. Love, children, heart, friendship, marriage, it's nothing but money for Abril.

'Look Harry, you don't need to interrupt in this. It's all private, and your pokes are not really required.' She spat at Harry. Immediately I discovered my blood boiling inside my veins.  she snapped at Harry and now she will suffer it. She can't speak negative about my buddies, and this is not the first time. She insulted Zayn before.

'He will interrupt.' I yelled at Abril with all of my strength and stood off the couch angrily. 'How dare you insult Harry.' I said through a clenched jaw, fisting my hand beside my legs to avoid hitting Abril.

Insulting Harry was not the only reason I was frustrated with Abril. Their were multiple reasons behind this. And the biggest among all the reasons is, Corey. I don't hate Corey, I just hate Abril, For doing something so ruthless to me.

'Liam calm, down, it's alright with me.' Harry ensured, I knew he was trying to avoid a fight. Harry obviously gave Abril a teasing glance.

I finally realized, that how angry I was. I was about to hit Abril. What the hell was I thinking. But, I think an angry Liam will be more useful in this situation rather than a soft Liam. So with this I let the anger take over me.

'Why can't you get a test.' I asked taking a rough and strong grip over Abril's arm and jerked her hand. Hope it will work. I hate being angry. Especially at women. Women tears always melt me, no matter how fake those tears are, they always work.

'Because, I take this test as an insult, because, that will be so awkward to prove a son's dad that he is his kid.' She snapped her eyes a little glossy. No tears, are working again.

'Stop acting that way.' I wanted to spat it out in a form of yell, but it came out like a plead. Oh come on I can never act angry.

'You can't act angry Liam.' Zayn said, his hands crossed across his chest, a smirk spread across his face as he shakes his head. I know I can't act angry.

I left my grip on Abril's arm and stepped back. 'Sorry.' I apologized before walking back to the couch.

'Look Abril, the thing is very clear, give me an official evidence and that's the only way I'll accept you and Corey. Else we all are ready to leave this place.'  I declared wanting the answer to be a NO.

'Fine.' Abril sighed throwing her hands down as she nodded. Okay, that's not a no but at least now I'll have a vital proof for Corey not being my kid.

'I'll get a test tomorrow.' Abril informed looking down at her feet. I can tell she is nervous from the way she is acting she must be nervous.

'Why, tomorrow, get it today itself.' Naina said, exactly even I am willing to push Abril out of my life as soon as possible.

'No, it'll be tomorrow.' She declared in a cold voice. The voice was so cold, I fear if it will give a frost byte. I wonder How  people manage to get out of their limits.

'It'll be today.' I declared a voice colder and harsher than that of Abril.

'Why.' Abril questioned, narrowing her eyes at me.

'Because I want it  today.' I answered, acting all arrogant and tough is a a bit difficult.

'Fine.' She sighed throwing her hands with frustration.

.....................................

We were driving back from the hospital, me and Naina alone. Harry, Zayn, Niall and Louis left after the test. Abril was driving herself to her house. Naina will stay with me for the few or many days.

The doctor said that Abril's report will arrive by tomorrow. I believe I'll die with, curiosity and fear.

'Liam aren't you scared.' Naina asked me.

'No' I answered. Scared for what. Test, scared for test.

'But I am,  I don't want to lose you.' She said her hands cupping my cheek as she stared me with all the love she had.
This look of her life made me feel special and gifted. It gives me hope and power to fight for Naina. After all love doesn't come without pain.

'And you will never lose me.'  I answered as I leaned close to her kissing her forehead. Her touch was a heavenly touch, just like an angel beside me.
She came close and hugged me. I wrapped my hands around her shoulder and she came close, placing her head in my chest. She kept playing with the sleeve of my tuxedo.
Now, there was a complete silence. She was still tangling her finger on my sleeve, then she asked.

'What if he's your real baby.' She asked. Well, I don't know. But I know I'll lose Naina if he's my real baby. Eventually, I'll die.

'Then I'll change his name, I don't like his name, Corey.' I joked trying to lighten up the atmosphere. Naina chuckled, a big grin spread across his face. This was perfect, I wanted the moment to freeze and never move although that was impossible.

'Beside, you're my baby.' I said she chuckled again with a hint of sadness. Well you can't expect a girl to be all happy at such a moment of her life. She laid her head on my chest again, but now she was playing with my fingers of right hand that was placed on my lap.