Chapter-62

Naina's POV

The only thing I knew as I stared the blade in my hand, DEATH. Yes, Liam warned me before that possibly Corey is his kid but that sounded easy. It was not when I realized it. If I'll go back home and tell my mother that Liam has a kid. She will never let me go back around him. Any kind of place will accept this but not India people there will just tag me with a permanent genre that is 'Characterless', although I don't have a mistake in it. How will I face my mother now. Above all I won't see Liam ever again. My life without Liam is of absolutely no use. I will eventually die without him so why not now. Just lets end all of this I will die and then Liam can live his life with his son and Abril. This is the best and only solution right now.

'Naina please open the fucking door, don't do something foolish ,please.' Liam pleaded rather yelled at me his voice strong and he was worried.

Sorry Liam I cannot it's the only way out of this mess. It's for you.

I remained silent not replying to his call I just tightened my grip around the blade. My decision is final and no chances of change. I would always say, how people who suicide are stupid and timid. Today I've realized they are not timid they're just lost and they take the decision when they are in a situation like I am or maybe worse.

'Naina open the door.' Liam yelled and there was continuously banging on the door. Niall,Zayn,Harry and Louis were calling for me but the only voice I could hear was Liam the last time. Goodbye everyone.

I closed my eyes and I can see the images of Liam, K and my mother. Dying will obviously mean that I'll never meet any person I love but right now I believe this is the best decision.

I bought the blade close to my wrist the moment the sharp edge of that blade made contact with my skin I could feel the coldness of it's metal. I pushed the edge of it on the corner of my wrist ready to roughly brush the blade on my entire wrist. My corner of my wrist was already gushing with blood. Lets do it. Lets save everyone. I closed my eyes ready to make my wrist bleed.

There was a moment of silence and then the next thing I knew the door was knocked down. No! I rushed to just cut my wrist. But Liam ran towards me snatching the thing from my hand and throwing it across the room.

Liam's POV

'Naina what were you about to do'. I yelled at Naina once I snatched the the blade from her. I pulled her out of the bathroom by her arm.

Is she insane what the hell was she doing. What a great solution to all the problems. I know she was heartbroken and this was all difficult for her but what she did was absolutely foolish. She has really pissed me off with this deed.

'I was about to do something right.' Naina snapped at me tears rolling down her cheeks. Right,well killing yourself is not something right. I left my grip on her arm staring her the anger clear in my eyes.

'And what made you think that.' I yelled back at her, I was not trying to hide my anger and frustration, I wanted her to know how wrong she is.

'Situation, Liam death will be way better than life right now.' She shouted at me.

'What are you speaking.' I clutched ,my fist tightly trying not to hit Naina.

'Guys stop what are you-' Harry jumped in the middle trying to stop all the debate.

'Just don't.' I interrupted him.

'Liam just let me die.' She hissed at me with venom in her voice.

'Naina shut up, I don't want to raise my hand on you'. I said through a clenched jaw, gritting my teeth.

'Someone tells me that you've got a kid and you tell-'