Chapter-52

Naina's POV

Liam's got a kid wow . That fact is  hurting me, it's like thousands of knives were stabbed in me all at once. For a minute I thought if it was just a nightmare. But, unfortunately it was not. I had felt hatred for Abril at the first glance of her. But when I saw her in the role of a lovable mother. The image of her in my mind changed almost instantly.

Corey, is really adorable just like his father. He's got the same eyes that Liam has got sparkling brown eyes. He's got a tiny nose that makes him look cute. He is just like his father. I want to cry myself out, I can't..... it will hurt Liam and he's already disturbed. However, I was unable to control my tears, Liam hugged me and comforted me. He kept whispering that everything was gonna be alright.

But will everything be alright.

Liam's got a kid and I've learned something about Liam that he's not at all selfish. He won't punish a little kid for something he never did. Corey needs Liam, his father and his mother together. I don't what decision Liam is about to make. I've decided to support him with whatever decision he's taking. I prefer if he'll choose me.

We all are here sitting at Abril's apartment having a small discussion. But it's been ten minutes already and none of us has spoken anything not a single word.

'Listen Liam, I don't want to separate you from someone you love, but we have Corey.' Abril said her voice full of affection and softness with a little hint of protest. She was sitting on the white leather  couch. Her legs crossed gracefully as she sat opposite to Liam.

I was sitting beside Liam, so if I'll crack again Liam could hold me. Harry and Zayn were standing beside each other their backs against the cream white wall. Niall and Louis were sitting on another couch beside each other.

Abril had somehow managed to send Corey inside. Obviously, because no mother will want her child to be involved in a situation like this.

Liam was silent, his fingers were placed on his forehead as he faced  the floor, his eyes squeezed close. Tension written all over his face. He was so stressed, it hurts looking at him so depressed and broken.

'I know Abril,' Liam lifted his head up to meet all of our
gazes. 'I know he's my responsibility and so I will accept him.' He said his voice full of grief and eyes almost teary.

'You mean the engagement is confirm.' Niall asked, not sounding delighted but his voice showing regret as he shrugged and raised his eyebrows.

'No, it means, Naina and I will have Corey.' Liam answered raising his  shoulders. This is what I want I am all happy having Corey as a kid. I just want Liam and that's it.

'No' Abril suddenly yelled, anger written all over her face. 'I won't give Corey to anyone.' Abril snapped side glancing me, her lips set in straight line.

Actually, I agree with Abril. It is tough for a mother to hand her kid to someone. Her anger was valid and genuine.

'Abril, you aren't handing your kid to a random stranger, you're handing him to his own father.' Liam declared, a hint  of anger in his voice. He was gradually raising the pitch of his voice.

'Guys relax.' Harry said, trying to calm both of them.

'Abril why don't you understand,' Liam started but then stopped throwing his hands back in surrender.

It is so painful to see Liam this way, I really want to cry. I am trying to hide all those tears, this is not a time to cry.

'I can't leave Corey he needs his father.' Liam said, his voice soft and convincing on the fact, that how he would be a great father.

'But Corey needs his mother too.' Abril replied her voice strong, firm and protesting.

'Abril-' Liam almost yelled and my senses told me to stop Liam. So I did.

'Liam she's not wrong.' I said suddenly I spoke trying to stop Liam from screaming at Abril and destroy the situation even more.

I genuinely felt, she was not wrong. I can't just think about myself. There's a little kid who has not even started with his life yet and destroying this life will be so unfair.
I've experienced how difficult it is for a kid to live without one of his parents. Our life was really abnormal for sometime and K was even depressed.

Everyone stared me as if I was an alien. Their eyes were almost out of their sockets and forehead was wrinkled with exclamation. 

'Naina........' Liam stretched my name as he did I poked him in the mid-sentence.

'Liam she's correct imagine how will a kid like  Corey, would be able to live without one of his parents'. I told him as he shakes his head. I don't know what the gesture meant but that was definitely in my support.

Maybe he thinks it's easy for me to say all of this. My words are stuck in my throat and it's so tough to spat them out. My lips tremble as I speak. I have to hide my tears and prevent them from flowing. It's not easy to tell the person you love to choose someone else. It is fucking difficult.

'Naina but Liam loves you.' Louis said gesturing towards Liam. I know he does, but sometimes situations, matter more than love.

'I know.' I nodded and that's all I could say before I felt my eyes go a little teary.

'That means, Liam will have to marry Abril.' Zayn said raising his shoulders.

The sentence was enough to break all of inner strength into pieces.

Liam's POV

The moment Zayn finished with his sentence, I saw tears rolling down her cheeks. She covered her mouth with her hands probably to muffle the sound of her sobs.
Don't do that Naina, don't cry it makes me weak and broken. It makes me feel disabled. I am handicapped in front of destiny. I've lost the battle with life.

No, I need to be strong. Only for Naina. You haven't lost Liam.

'Come here.' I said and opened my arms for her to come. She almost dashed against me, her head on my chest muffling the loud sobs.

Why does she want to sacrifice herself for a fake girl here. But then again she is doing this for Corey. Because she is selfless. But this is not the only way out.

'Naina why are you crying, don't.' I told her rubbing her back to comfort her. She tried to stop, but ended up failing miserably.

'Look at me.' I told her, she shakes her head in my chest. She is my lovely, stubborn girl.

'Naina.' I lifted her chin up so now she was facing me. Tears were rolling down her cheeks, her eyes were almost red and she was hyperventilating. She was almost trembling in my embrace.

' Naina don't worry we'll pull out of this. I promise.' I comforted her stroking her hair lightly.

I saw as she almost curled up in a ball, in my embrace. She was hiccupping and sobbing.

'Tell me how can I make you stop crying.' I asked giving her a light smile.

'Tell me Corey's not your baby, I promise I won't cry my entire life.' She answered leaving me silent. She left  me Without any answer. I hope I could say that.

'Liam you can, you haven't had an official test yet.' Harry said, giving me a lots of hope. A grin covered my face. I haven't had a paternity test  yet. I can still prove  Abril wrong. Everything can go back to alright.

'Right, we should have a paternity test.' Zayn taunted Abril as he side glanced her.

That's all we need a paternity test. Thank you so much Harry, if Naina and I will ever make a couple, the entire credit will go to Harry.

The Fake Fanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें