Chaptet-73

1 week later.........

The Decision Day. (Outside the court.)

Liam's POV

Oh damn! It's the day and I am so fucking nervous. I am so freaked out right now I feel like a time bomb, about to burst. I will commit a suicide if I lost the case ( not really ). The entire week has been a nightmare. Frequent calls from my family. Especially my mom. Somehow Naina managed to convince her mom to call back the guards she'd send for us but still her mom kept making calls accusing me, yelling at her and crying on the phone. Mr.Orlando kept investigating and he said he had some tiny evidences and statements. Louis named him Jessie J because his name is Jessie. Moreover Zayn is complaining and grumbling because his birthday is coming. 12 January. Probably this year we won't celebrate. Right now the biggest tension is Jessie is not here yet and there's only half an hour left for the proceedings to commence. Where in hell he is. Right now we're in the court cafeteria waiting for him to come.

'Liam relax.' Naina sighed at my behavior.

'Relax, I am absolutely relaxed, I am amazing, couldn't be any better.' I told her tapping my fingers on the table.

'This time I am Ready to Run, escape from the city and follow the sun.' I heard Niall singing why is he singing.

'Niall................' Harry trailed off.

'I've decided that every time something is happening I will sing a song related to that situation.' Niall smiled at all of us. Oh please Niall, don't force me to punch you, you're too adorable to be punched.

'That's a good idea.' Naina exclaimed. The fuck! These two guys are really testing my patience.

'Naina.' I groaned giving her a deadly glare.

'Okay I am sorry.' She raised both of her hands up in surrender.

'Why, Ready to Run.' Harry asked. How pathetic. My lawyer is not even here and all they care about how Ready to Run was related to this situation.

'Because Liam is Ready to Run, escape from the city and follow the sun.' Niall answered and everyone else laughed expect me. Niall's not wrong.

'Stop acting like fool.' I mumbled hope no one heard it.

'Fool's gold but I am not done yet,falling for you fool's gold.' Niall started singing again this time I can really punch him.

'Shut up.' I shouted slamming my hand on the table angrily and all of them stared at me with wide eyes. Control your anger Liam. Take deep breath.

'Liam stop draining your anger on everyone of us.' Zayn told me raising his eyebrows.

'Sorry it's like I don't have any control over my feelings.' I apologized groaning and then sat on the empty chair with a sigh.

'I've got no control, no control. Powerless and I don't care it's obvious.' Niall sang again. No Liam don't punch him.

'Look I am not angry at all.' I gave him a fake smile and nodded. I felt something vibrate in my pocket and that's my phone. But I am not in the mood of receiving any call from any one. Probably it's mum, dad or Simon.

'Louis please take the call I am not in the mood of taking a phone call, please.' I pulled my phone out and handed it to Louis. He shakes his head but took the phone anyway. He started talking through the phone.

'I swear I would kill that Jessie J if he won't show up in next fifteen minutes.' I yelled loudly tapping the table impatiently.

'Liam you won't have to do anything he's already dead.' Louis said suddenly his mouth hanging open and eyes wide. Are you kidding me. Please I am already scared to death this news can easily kill me.

'You're giving me a heart attack.' Niall said his mouth wide open and pupils expanding. You're actually giving me a heart attack.

'Louis are you kidding.' Naina asked gulping hard. I don't think so.

'I hope I was.' Louis said and I screamed loudly. 'He met an accident while coming to the court.' He said.

'Damn.' I slammed my head on the table.

'Just how fast the Night Changes.' Was all Niall said,

...........................

Inside the court.

Liam's POV

I couldn't stop grinning and jumping on my seat because now I am 100% sure that we're gonna win this case. Why couldn't I think of such a plan before.

'Liam looks like; the stress did something with your brain, you're losing your mind.' Louis cried. He doesn't know what's going in my brain.

'No Louis you don't know what's going in my brain.' I gave a lopsided smiled raising an eyebrow.

'Liam you're grinning like an idiot.' Naina told me yelling loudly. Doesn't matter. Cause' I am happy as hell.

'We are about to lose and you're so happy as if you wanted to be with Abril,god knows how.' Her voice cracked and tears rolled down her cheeks. Okay I guess it's too much.

'Naina, listen I've got the best lawyer and they will make us win the case.' I told her unable to keep my excitement.

'Liam I don't get anything you're saying.' Louis said.

'Who's the lawyer, where is Zayn, Niall and Harry. I don't get anything.' Louis sighed.

'Hello............' I heard a voice from behind me and I saw Abril standing there with a smug smile and her hands crossed against her chest.

'Heard about your lawyer, so sad he couldn't make it.' She said with a smirk pretending to look sympathetic.

'I read a board out there that said Animals not aloud what are you doing here.' I scoffed pretending to look shocked. Chloe and Abril just flapped their hands in front of their faces.

'Best of luck.' Chloe said from behind, walking towards the front of the court and taking their seats on the table.

'You too, Animal.' I called for them.

'Goodbye Liam forever.' Naina said more tears streaming down her face. Please don't cry at such a happy moment.

'Who is our lawyer.' Naina asked.

'Harry Styles and Zayn Malik.' I answered and the next thing she fell unconscious on my shoulder.

'What the fuck.' Was all Louis said.