Chapter-44

3 Months later,

Naina's POV

It's been a month since Liam left things are changing slowly but I can't forget him, as if I want to. They had given K their numbers we talk sometimes but Liam is never around them when we're on phone. That's a little kinky but he must be busy with his new girlfriend. Not new actually, she's Abril.
K had read this in a magazine that Abril and Liam had a patch up. I cried a lot in bed my heart was breaking in a million pieces. Not because he was not dating me, okay that's one reason, but because he was dating Abril. The fucking bitch. Abril doesn't deserves Liam. Liam had told me how, he caught Abril with another guy. Still, he's dating her again.
I've been crying every night in the last months.
Varun hardly makes any contact with me and I don't try either. I have realized how big mistake I've made by forgiving him.
I miss Liam a lot, I want him. I don't know what am I gonna do next. I am unaware of my future. How will I forget Liam?. Will I leave Varun?
I am just blank, as blank as a new canvas.

Tired of my thoughts I threw my head back and started sinking in the soft couch.

' Liam.' I sighed.

Suddenly my eardrums felt a  big lurch and I instantly jumped of the couch. A loud scream had entered my ear and I can fell my head pounding due to the sound.
I recognized it as K's scream.
This was the first time K was screaming this loud. What was happening up there that made her scream so bad. I started climbing the stairs to her room and finally reached there. I grabbed the knob pushing the door open.
K was sitting on the chair of  the computer table, her head an inch away from the keyboard. She was continuously banging her head against the edge of computer table.
I guess some random page was  being surfed before she started with this little banging session.

'K'. I said moving close to K and kneeling beside her chair wondering what happened.
She lifted her head to look at me. There were fresh tear marks on her cheeks that means she was crying. And, K  never cries not even in the worst situations so what made her cry now.

'K what happened?' I asked concerned.

'Liam's getting engaged'. She sobbed. 

I wanted to join her in crying. Liam was getting engaged, I knew that he was dating Abril again but, he was getting engaged. I mean Liam can't marry someone who cheated on him. How foolish I was to think that I had a future with Liam.

'That's no reason to cry.' I said trying to chuckle but failing terribly. I was soothing her saying that it's not a reason to cry but for me it's the only reason to cry.

'Naina, my idol is getting engaged to a bitch and......' before she could continue I snapped my palm in front of her as a signal for her to stop.

'And you don't have any reason to call someone's fiancé bitch. And, it's his life it is his decision to marry anyone'. I cut her off, look seconds ago I was calling Abril a bitch myself.

'Naina'. She sighed shaking her head and and leaning further in her chair.

'I had a secret to tell you.' She told me. What secret was she keeping from me. Now I wanna know this more than why Liam is getting engaged to a bitc.. Abril.

'When...' she started but then stopped when her phone started ringing with the ringtone of song Illusion. The screen was glowing, kept beside the keyboard. She picked it up looking at the Caller ID.

'It's Harry.' A big smile covered her face as she screamed shaking her head happily.
I remember K exchanged numbers with them. Harry would call once a week they would talk a little bit with me. But, Harry would talk to K secretly. Don't tell me my fifteen year old sister is in a relationship with a twenty year old. Strict No.