Chapter-11

Hello guys I know last chapter was short but this one would balance.

................................................

Naina's POV

I woke up after whatever happaned yesterday but the thing that is amazing that One Direction are so friendly with me even though it's just two days I am here.
I took a shower in my temporary room.
I dressed myself in a black fringe top and white city shorts.
I climbed down the stairs inside the dinning room where I expected to meet One Direction. As my expectations five of then were there having their breakfast.

'Morning Naina'. Niall greeted.

'Morning I replied back and took a seat next to Niall beside Harry. Liam was sitting opposite me. I get goosebumps when I see him taking a sip from his coffee. Drinking coffee doesn't make any one look hot but with Liam I felt that.
I don't know why I am getting these feelings, if Varun will come to know about this he will surely kill me.

'So what do you want to do for today'. Harry asked snapping me out of my thoughts.
It made me jump a little on my position due to the sudden interruption in my imagination.

'I don't know really'. I accepted. Actually I never know what I have to do am always confused to find a diversion for myself.

'Do you like to shop'. Zayn asked.
'Yes..' I love shopping I am a crazy shopper but to showcase my craziness for it could be embarrassing.

'We've got a perfect spot for you'. Liam said.

'What is that called'. I asked a shopping store in London a dream shopping destination.

'Westfield'. Louis said.
..........
After the breakfast I searched for some information about Westfield. It is the largest shopping center in London. I was forced to check my credit card balance I had 50,000 pounds. Now,Naina is ready to go and shop from the most star shopping destination.
................

The mall was as beautiful as a palace. Huge brand stores like that of Versace,Valentino, Guess, D&G , Nike, Addidas, Jordan, Dior, Gucci and etc.
We didn't had any crowd rushing towards us fans were calm and guards were on their duty. It was an hour and now we all were separated Liam and Louis were on a Puma store, Harry and Zayn were really lost and now it was me and Niall really hungry and making our way to McDonald we both were having a light conversation about how both of us are huge foodies. Suddenly Niall crashed in to someone and both of them were on the floor.
'Shit man'. Niall yelled and tried to lift himself back I gave him a hand to use and then he climbed up.

'Sorry'. The man who had crashed in us looked at us his accent was not British or American it was familiar to my accent like he was and Indian too. He pushed himself up to the ground finally revealing his face. I looked at the guy he was Varun.... no please for sake someone tell me if this is a nightmare.

He stared me his dark brown intense eyes gazing into mine completely scaring me. I could feel drops of sweat on my neck and goosebumps all around my body making me chew my lips he had recognized me.

'No problem buddy'. Niall said but the sentence was not able to divert Varun's eye from me.

'Nial..l le..ts go'. I gulped.

I pulled Niall past Varun and I know how difficult it was with his eyes gazing me. I turned behind and he was still staring me. Eyes full of anger and expressionless face.

My blood was faster than light right now. I could have done anything to avoid Varun.
'Naina'. Niall shakes my arm.

It made me jerk a bit and then Niall stared me.