Chapter-7

It was in a forest not a very dark one some rays of sunlight was able to enter the thick canopy.
I feel a palm on my shoulder and turn behind a bit startled
What I see is a complete goosebump giver to me. He is Varun. He pins me against on of the tree it hurts my back.

'Varun' I scream in pain.

A drop of sweat run down my spine and Varun's grip on my fist tightens. I wince in pain.

'You'll suffer Naina you will'
............

My eyes snap open and I look around the surroundings in which I am not the dark forest a room in One Direction's house. I take heavy breaths and sighs of relief and pick up a glass which was placed on the table beside the bed. I took a look on the alarm clock placed just beside the glass. It's 5:00,the first thing I do when I wake up is trying to sleep again but I can realize that I am not really capable of more sleep and decide to take a shower.

I dress myself in a blue tie- front top with a pair of classic denim shorts.
Now its 5:30 what to do I take a look at the window which was covered by a red curtain. I open the curtains to look down at the garden in mansion.
The mansion has a beautiful garden its got lush and green grass. A huge range of flowers
All around the mansion. Roses, and other flowers some of them were completely unknown to me.

I was tempted by the sight of this fantastical garden and my heart was forcing me to go and experience it.
Without any further delay I stepped out of my room and climbed down the stairs to the hallway and exited through the door. I stepped on a paved path to garden,I followed the tiled path and then the hardness felt by my feet disappeared and was replaced by soft tickles of grass on my ankles. I was delighted and started roaming on the grass this made me feel relaxed and I forget about all the stress I am going through.

'Hey' I listen a hard but still plesant voice.

I turn behind to face Liam.
'Morning' I said.
He nodded and said ' what! are you doing here at 5:30'.
He asked moving his eyes around.
'I can ask you the same question'. I replied.
He smiled at me and said 'just an ordinary walk'.
'Me too' I smiled.
We had a mintue of silence but than I decided to break the link.
'You have a great weather in London, like cool'.
' if great means dark and gloomy weather is great here'. He said with a smirk on his face. This made me giggle a bit. He's got a funny smirk.

He countied' India has a great weather'.
'Not at all it is sunny and sweaty all the time'. I reply.

We had a chat for about 30 minutes and then Liam had a call to attent. He made me a goodbye and exited I walked back to my room as well.

......................................................

'It was scary'. I said and held my waist after the huge rollercoaster ride in Amora Amusement park.

'My hairs'. Zayn scremed after finding his mountain quiff unsettled. Mr.Angry bird.
'Lets settle this with some hot dog buddy.' Harry said and wrapped his arms around Zayn's neck.
We all settled ourselves on one of the cantene tables surrounded by body guards with our hot dogs and drinks.

'Where's Liam'. I asked and took a bite of hot dog.

'He had some kind of work around'. Niall said and took a sip of coke.
I shruggwd my shoulder.
Aftet spending 3 more hours at the park we all were ready to go back.
......................................................
'It was a great day'. Zayn threw himself on the couch in the hallway.

Something, poked my mind beep beep 'Video Chat'. I picked up my steps to staircase to pick up my laptop and was interuppted by Harry's question'where are you going'. He asked.