Chapter-81

Liam's POV

Amazing! The fuel tank is empty, now what can be better. Sometimes I feel like god is sitting up there writing my destiny when he's absolutely pissed off about something. Because I can feel him reducing his annoyance on my fate. I really want to rip this car apart .... but I can't .

'Shit, shit, shit, shit.' I cursed kicking the front door.

'Liam, how can you be so careless, like why didn't you checked the fuel.' Naina yelled at me, now this is my mistake. I don't drink fuel, it's not my fault. I am the one doing everything and Naina is telling me that this is my fault. Wow.

'Oh, really, because I don't' remember sucking the entire petrol out of the fuel tank.' I cross my arms against  my chest.

'You don't have to be rude.' She raised her eyebrows. I am not rude, I am just not very polite.

'I am not rude, I am just sarcastic.' I said in kinda posh way.

'We're in such a situation and all you care about is sarcasm.' She squinted her eyes yelling loudly. Oh really if I would have cared only about sarcasm I wouldn't have risked my life, to just get her out of her house.

'I risked my life to save you because all I care about is sarcasm.' I smiled obviously sarcastically.

'Are you saying, you're doing some huge favour to me.' She said loud enough for the guards to hear. And, for very kind information That's exactly what I think.

'Yes.' I nodded.

'I don't want your favour.' She screamed.

'You are always free to go back.' I smirked gesturing towards her house.

'Would you guys shut up.' K boomed and both of us fell silent. I actually gulped a shriek back, because I was scared to see her this way.

'You both were fighting like dogs, street dogs. Barking at each other.' She snapped stepping in between us. She felt like a time bomb that blasted, loud enough for everyone to fall silent. She just compared me to a street dog.

'Can you please shut your mouths for sometime. Here I am trying to focus on thinking and you guys wouldn't shut up.' She yelled wiggling her fingers with frustration.

'You,' she turned around to look at me and pointed an accusing finger at me, 'you are not doing this because of generosity or kindness, you're doing this because of love, at least this is what I know.' She said through a clenched jaw. She's not wrong. I shouldn't have acted the way I did, you know pretending like I am a great man. I love Naina and I had to do it anyway. Telling her that it's a favour I am doing upon her was entirely wrong. Like seriously, this would have surely hurt Naina.  Now I feel guilty for all I said I really want to apologize.

'And you,' she twirled around to face Naina pointing the same finger at her 'at least show your love towards him, he's doing something.' She yelled at her. Oh! K looks pretty frustrated.

'Please develop a mutual understanding or Naina get back into the house and Liam head back to London.' She stated. I choose to stay.

'K, calm down.' Harry said, his mouth falling open with pure shock. He looks funny.

.....................

K said she had a plan and then asked Naina to take all of us to some park around their house, which K claimed to be our hiding for sometime. Right now we are under this play den kinda thing. Harry and Zayn wouldn't stop acting like kids and they are actually in the sand box. Seriously Harry is 20 and Zayn is 21 still they are playing in a sand box, last time I played in the sand box I was was five. Niall and Louis no better than Harry and Zayn, they're on the swings and you wouldn't believe they're actually fighting over the swing. But, I am here alone with Naina, so probably it's the best time to apologize.