Epilogue

Liam thought about all his favorite moments with Naina but the one that came on number one spot was when Liam returned from his tour and got a little surprise.

............Flashback.........

'I am back.' Liam yelled as soon as he jumped down the car he was overwhelmed by being back home. He travelled for four months and being back home just felt like heaven at his feet. You only hate the road when you missing home. He had to compose himself a lot to avoid kissing his pathway.

'Naina.' Liam kicks the door open and Naina almost jumped on her position on the couch absolutely shocked and kinda scared.

'You were supposed to come tomorrow.' Naina suddenly yelled and Liam stared at her weirdly raising at eyebrow and twitching one edge on his upper lip. 'I mean Hi.' Naina quickly added waving at Liam.

'It's alright I'll go back and come tomorrow.' Liam sassed and raised his eyebrows.

'No, no no.' Naina hugged him. 'I missed you.' She whispered in his ear.

'I missed you too.' Liam kissed her cheek. They both shared a small kiss before Naina pulled away.

'You know I've brought some new games for our Xbox, they are all brand new versions.' Liam rambled on while walking towards the stairs. A shock hit Naina for a moment when Liam mentioned the Xbox. Naina broke Liam's XBOX three days back when she accidentally stumbled over it's wire and fell on the floor along with the XBOX.

'Naina.' Liam waved a hand in front of her face and she snapped out of her thoughts. 'Are you alright.' Liam questioned.

'Yeah everything's fine and y-yes we will enjoy the X-XBOX.' Naina said, due to her constant stumbling Liam got the hint.

'Have you messed up with something that belongs to me.' Liam raised an eyebrow at her.

'No.' She shook her head. 'THAT MEANS IT'S A YES.' Liam thought.

'Is this mess related to my XBOX.' Liam asked.

'Not at all.' Naina answered and Liam sensed the attempts she made to lie. 'YES IT IS' he thought once again.

'You've broken it.' Liam almost yelled.

'Never.' Naina replied in a wavering voice.

'You've definitely broken it.' Liam yelled at her.

'How'd you know.' Naina asked her voice automatically turning to a pleading voice.

'Because you're a terrible liar.' Liam screamed at her. Liam was in love with his XBOX he was obsessed with it and Liam couldn't bear his dearly XBOX broken.

After that Naina tried to convince Liam the entire day. The memory is very close to Liam because that was the only time Naina was the first one to apologize. Every time they fell in a fight Liam would always be the first to apologize, this was surely an exception.