Chapter 6: Visions

I held my breath as I walked into the cafeteria. Everyone had there place, like a puzzle piece everyone slotted into place. I grabbed a plate of pasta -my usual- and took my tray over to the table where me, Mackenzie and usually whoever wanted to talk to her or meet me, usually Ayden. As I walked over I herd whispers from girls to boys, boys to girls. They all looked at me like I was scum, the sly look of a snake was the look from girls and looks from boys which screamed slut, player, or a needy girl. It was horrible but I tried to ignore it, as much as I could.

I haven’t talked to Mackenzie yet, I wasn’t really sure if it was the right time and if Ayden wanted to come, after that talk, but I decided to go since leaving it for longer wasn't helping... As I walked up to our table, Mackenzie was talking to someone, someone I haven't met yet, since I didn't recognize her face. She had her head buried into Mackenzie's shoulder. She had long brown hair, from what I could see she was really pretty, someone I couldn't compete with... EVER! I walked over and placed my tray opposite them. Mackenzie looked up, her eyes in horror when she saw me. She tapped the other girl on the shoulder, but she only hugged harder.

“hi... Madison” Mackenzie said. The minuet my name came out of her mouth the girl next to her span around in shock. “meet Zoey Jones” she finished. I looked at the girl next to her who was glaring at me, with fire in her eyes, and smudged mascara and eyeliner. I must say I was pretty shocked as well. “YOU!” Zoey shouted, no everyone was looking at us, the room went quiet almost immediately. “YOU!” she repeated “YOU LITTLE BITCH!” she screamed, jumping to her feet. “YOU LITTLE BOYFRIEND STEALER!” she screamed jumping at me, now I was scared so much, I swear I crapped my pants at that moment... “I didn't steal you'r boyfriend” I whispered under my breath. “WHAT WAS THAT?” she shouted again

“I DIDN'T STEAL YOU'R BOYFRIEND!” I screamed, I felt the anger in my face rising

“YES YOU DID AND NOW YOU ARE GOING TO PAY!” there was a crowd around the two us, I couldn't run away so I stood there. “ HE HATES YOU! GET OVER IT AND STOP OBSESSING OVER HIM AND GET A LIFE YOU JEALOUS COW!” I screamed, my face burning up “OOOOOOOOO” the crowed screamed, I turned around about to walk away until I fell to the floor face forward.

When I opened my eyes and stood up a pain shot up my chest, I saw the crowd of people looking at me and back at Zoey I turned around to see Zoey charging at me, all I remember was falling to the ground backwards with her on top of me and slapping me around the face and punching my face. She got of me after a while, I was numb all I felt was blood pouring out of my head forming a puddle around me. I lay there unable to move, my vision was fading a little by little, until.

I saw Ayden's face in the crowd he was cheering for Zoey, the colour from my face changed from beige to an egg shell white. I looked at him, frozen in time I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Someone walked over to me and held my face in there hands, it gave my heart some warmth, but I couldn’t make out who it was, my vision was too blurred now all I saw was short blonde hair. That person was saying something to me, but it was all a massive blur, it was mixed in with the crowd cheering for Zoey, chanting her name as loud as possible.

My vision went black and I couldn't see a thing! But I was too tired and in pain to panic, but all I felt was my body being picked up and held in someone's arms...  

Hi! sorry for two uploads in one day, it was just annoying me that i couldn't type this part, so it is pretty short... VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE, FOLLOW ETC!

THANKS LOVE SOPH XX