He smiled weakly, "Bad dream?"

"Yeah something like that. I'm going to go to the bathroom and take out my weave."

"Why it's three in the morning?"

"I'm tired of it okay?"

I walked in the bathroom and began cutting out my weave. When I got to my braids I started undoing them one by one. Then I grabbed a comb to remove all the shed hair before attempting to wash my hair. Then I conditioned it, after that I rinsed the conditioner out. Then I sectioned my hair into eight big plaits. Then I put my bonnet back on, and walked in the bedroom.

Chris was already sleep again. So I walked over and kissed him on his forehead. Then I turned off the lamp, and went back to sleep.

********

September 30th

I woke up and Chris was still sound asleep. So I took the opportunity to go take a shower and brush my teeth. When I came out Chris was still asleep, so I went to the guest bedroom and grabbed my clothes so I could change. When I came back with my clothes Chris was still sleep. So I dropped my towel and grabbed some lotion for my whole body. When I bent over to put on my panties, I felt some fingers near my pussy lips. Then I them search for my clit, causing me to freeze up. I turned around and saw Chris smirking at me. But then he quickly removed his fingers, but slapped my ass instead.

"I thought your ass was sleep."

"I was, but I then I woke up to this beautiful view. So I had take advantage."

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes.

"Your real hair don't look that bad. I like it better than that weave."

"You got your wish, because I'm letting my hair breathe for a while."

After he Chris started to looked around uncomfortable.

"What's the matter?"

"My mom is usually up by now to take me to the bathroom. So since she's not, you gone have to find my crutches, and help me."

"Where are your crutches?"

"Under the bed."

When I found them I began helping him to stand. When I got him to the toilet, I tried to walk away. But he called after me.

"What Christopher?"

He looked back at me, "You gone have to hold it, because I can't or I'll fall over."

I awkwardly got behind him, and reached in his boxers to pull out his dick. From the feel of it he was pretty big. When he was done urinating, I quickly shook his dick to get the little droplets off. Then I reached over and flushed the toilet. I stepped over to the sink and began washing my hands.

"Hey can you push my boxers down, so I take a shower?"

"Yeah sure."

I walked over and quickly pulled them down. I avoided looking down at his penis. But I noticed Chris was watching me.