Ëthia: Chapter 23 ~Open Your Eyes~

Start from the beginning

This most certainly was unexpected and I didn't know what to think of it all.

Felicity, Jarom, Dax, and I sat quietly and let these two argue this one out.

"Sit in my palace?" Ivan asked offendedly.

"I'm sure if you could you'd rather have someone else sit for you but I guess there are some things that you can do on your own".

Ivan glared around the room and then back at Tyrus, "It doesn't look like you're struggling at all!". Ivan paused and then walked over to the bookshelf and picked a book up. He studied it for a while and then turned around with a shocked look on his face, "Where did you get this?"

Tyrus crossed his arms over his chest and stood his ground silently.

"Now you choose not to speak?". Ivan walked up putting the book directly in his face, "This book was in the Royal Library, you stole it".

Tyrus let a little laugh out and then snatched the book from his hand, "Were you missing it?"

Ivan's breathing picked up and his carmel colored skin started getting a tint of red and I knew someone was going to have to step in.

"Stop you two, this really isn't important" I said getting up and walking over to them.

"You have no clue what that very book means to me!" Ivan shouted and snatched the book right back.

Tyrus lunged forward and tackled Ivan to the ground ripping the book from his hand and throwing it across the room.

Ivan was able to kick Tyrus off of him and ran over to grab the book but suddenly he was flying across the room and into the far wall.

I looked at the ground of where he had been standing and I saw that Tyrus had caused the ground to force itself upwards shooting Ivan across the room.

"Enough!" I shouted and blasted Tyrus back against the wall with a quick waterbending trick, "I am not going to stand here and watch you two argue about a stupid book! We have bigger things to worry about!"

Both Ivan and Tyrus picked themselves up and went to opposites sides of the room, I went and sat back down in the chair while Felicity, Jarom, and Dax all stared at me with an impressed look on their faces.

The room was full of silence and the only thing you could hear was the gentle wind blowing outside.

It wasn't long before Tyrus's men came running through the door and told us that there was a way out but we had to go quickly.

"How quickly?" I asked standing back up.

"As in we need to get you all out of here within the next few moments" One of his men replied.

I looked at Felicity and she nodded her head in agreement with the statement.

"Alright" I responded, "Everyone get your things packed quickly, it looks like we are on the run... again".

Felicity and I rushed back to the room we had been staying in and quickly put our things in our bags and rushed back out, "Are you ready?" I shouted for Dax and Jarom to respond.

"Almost!" Jarom shouted back at me from his room.

Eventually we all found ourselves outside putting all of our things on our animals and waiting for Tyrus to lead us away.

Tyrus's home was secluded in a small forest and was underground, it had been quaint, warm, and most certainly was time well spent, I for one would miss this place dearly.

Jarom, Felicity, and Dax had each gotten on their respected animals and I too did the same thing.

Ivan looked at us and didn't know what to do.