But I do know that I liked it. Mitch thought.

"Get out." Travis demanded.

"At least let me get my-"

"GET OUT." Travis' voice shook the room.

Mitch grabbed his bag and left before breaking into sobs outside of the apartment building.

"Hey." Scott sat beside him.

"What are you doing here?" Mitch whispered, wiping the tears from under his eyes.

"I live in this building." Scott chuckled.

He wrapped his arm around Mitch, and Mitch rested his head on Scott's shoulder, burying his face in his hands.

"I hate him." Mitch said.

"I know, Mitchie, I know."

"Scott?"

"Mitch?"

"Did you feel-sparks when we kissed?" Mitch looked at Scott, face to face.

"Did you?" Scott rebutted.

"I think I did." Mitch looked down, smiling.

Scott touched Mitch's chin, and Mitch looked up at him.

They both leaned in, closing the gap between them. It seemed like magic was in the air. They kissed passionately, for what seemed like forever.

When they pulled apart, the sparkle was back in Scott's eyes.

"Yeah, definitely sparks." Scott laughed. "I love you, Mitch. When you got together with Travis again I couldn't handle it. I didn't know what to do and-"

"I love you too, I always knew it."

"Then why did you date Travis?"

"I thought I'd never have a chance with you. You're so irresistible. You could get any guy you want."

Mitch kissed him again, this time shorter than the first kiss.

"It's cold out here."

"You can stay at my place." Scott whispered. "Do you have your stuff?"

"No, Travis wouldn't let me."

Maybe Scott went to Travis' apartment.

And maybe Travis punched him in the face.

And kicked him in the stomach.

But hey, at least Scott got Mitch's stuff.

Maybe Mitch went on a walk.

And maybe it was dark out.

And maybe someone was driving drunk.

And maybe Scott got worried when he finally got back and Mitch wasn't back at the apartment.

Just maybe, he went to find him.

"Oh my god, Mitch," he turned his car off, running out of the car and running to his body. "Mitch, come on, babe," his voice cracked, a tear falling.

He took in a shaky breath before checking for Mitch's pulse.

No pulse.

He called an ambulance, but they could barely understand him because he was a fucking wreck on the phone with them.

"M-Mitch, stay with me, please." He lie down next to him, burying his face into his shirt. He wrapped his arms around him, refusing to let go.

When the paramedics arrived, they had to physically pry Scott from Mitch's body.

"I-I love him! Please save him-do anything..."

"He died on impact, Mr. Hoying. I'm very sorry."

IM SORRY I LOVE YOU