happy

I GOT ACCEPTED INTO COLLEGE HOLY SH*T

~

some times where both of the boys were just happy, happy, happy

but their friends were over it. ;)

~

Mitch exhaled as he opened his eyes. He smiled as he saw how he and Scott were positioned.

Mitch was laying against Scott, head on his shoulder, and Scott had his arm wrapped around Mitch. Mitch's face had been buried into Scott's neck, and Mitch's arm rested on Scott's chest.

Mitch planted a gentle kiss to Scott's neck, accidentally waking the blonde.

"Hey," Scott said.

"Hey," Mitch replied, smiling.

Scott smiled and kissed Mitch's nose. Mitch crinkled his nose in response, and laughed.

Mitch sighed. "I'm not ready to be awake yet."

"Neither am I," Scott said.

Mitch closed his eyes, repositioning himself in Scott's arms, and felt a gentle kiss placed at the top of his head.

About an hour later, Avi walked in.

"Scott? Mitch?" He asked. "Where are y'all?" He stepped into the bedroom. "Oh my god."

Scott and Mitch were still cuddling in bed, giggling and kissing every once in a while.

"You guys aren't out of bed yet?" Avi asked.

"No, why?" Mitch asked.

"I thought we were going to the flea market." Avi said. "But I guess not."

"Oh shit. Sorry, Avi. Give us about an hour and we'll be ready, okay?"

"Be ready!" Avi said, walking out of their apartment.

"Do we really need that long, babe?" Mitch asked. "I only really need 45 minutes."

"I know." Scott said.

"Then why-"

Scott sighed, taking Mitch's hand and lacing it with his. "Sue me for wanting to cuddle for a little longer."

~

Kevin had invited the rest of Pentatonix over to his house for a get together.

Scott and Mitch were sitting on the recliner, Mitch on Scott's lap, both sets of their hands laced in each other's.

"Okay, what movie do y'all want to watch?" Kevin asked.

"Lilo and Stitch?" Kirstin asked.

"Nah, I'm feeling more like insidious." Avi said.

"Scott? Mitch?" Kevin asked.

Scott had been tickling Mitch, and Mitch was laughing. Scott had relaced both of his hands with both of Mitch's hands, and as Mitch laughed, Scott leaned over Mitch's shoulder, and Mitch leaned back, to kiss him.

"Oh my god." Kevin said. "Do y'all want to watch Insidious?"

"Hell yeah." Mitch said, turning around.

Once Kevin started to put the DVD in, Scott kissed Mitch's cheek and Mitch giggled again, loving how this was bothering their friends.

~

It was Scott's birthday party.

Scott and Mitch were laying on the living room couch, in the middle of a room where there were a lot of people.

Something overcame Scott, and he roughly kissed Mitch on the lips, catching Mitch by surprise. Mitch hummed into the kiss, letting his hands run in his boyfriends hair.

Mitch thought that would have been the end of it, but it wasn't. Mitch smiled when he realized that Scott's idea was to make out in front of all of their friends and not give a shit about it.

Scott's tongue slid into Mitch's mouth, and Mitch embraced it.

Soon, Scott was working on Mitch's neck. Sucking and biting on places that would definently leave a mark later.

Mitch lightly grabbed Scott's jaw, moving his lips back up to meet his.

Scott laughed against Mitch's lips, not hesitating to dive right back in.

10 minutes later

"Oh my god," Esther said, when she finally found Scott and Mitch. There they were, on their couch, just making out in front of everyone who was there.

"Do we stop them?" Kirstin asked her.

"I don't know anymore." Esther said. "It's Scott's birthday. Let him have what he wants." She laughed. "But it's actually getting annoying. And a little disgusting."

Scott and Mitch parted for breath and Esther saw an opportunity.

"Scott? What the hell?" She asked.

"I'm so-" he cut himself off. "I don't know what came over me."

"Mm, don't apologize, Hoying." Mitch said, before wrapping his arms around Scott's neck and kissing him again, off in their own world.

"God dammit, these boys." Esther said. "Let me get everyone out of the house. Clearly, Scott's getting what he wants for his birthday."

~

"And this is Scott and Mitch," Kirstin said, pointing at the two men. "They've been dating for three years and they're madly in love and it'll be adorable at first, but trust me. It'll get annoying."

"Nice to meet you," Jeremy put his hand out to shake. Both Scott and Mitch shook his hand.

Half an hour later, they were all at dinner. It was a group of ten or fifteen of them, all just needing a night out.

Towards the end of the dinner, Mitch was getting really tired. He had flown in from visiting family that day.

He closed his eyes and rested his head on Scott's shoulder, and Scott laced their fingers together, tracing Mitch's thumb beneath his own.

"Tired, angel?" Scott whispered.

Mitch nodded.

"Feeling okay? Sick or anything?"

"Feeling fine. Just tired." Mitch whispered. "Shouldn't've come. Too run down."

Scott kissed the top of Mitch's head and asked for the check before paying and apologizing to the group for leaving so early.

He called an uber and when they got in, Mitch *suddenly* had more energy.

"That worked like a charm, didn't it?" Mitch asked.

"Mhm." Scott kissed Mitch. "I missed you."

"I missed you more. Now, I'm super horny and haven't seen you in two weeks. Momma's ready to pounce."