sick

Mitch was laying beside me, asleep. He's probably just tired, but I didn't want to wake him up.

Let's just say, he wasn't tired.

He woke up, and shut his eyes immediately. He started breathing deeply and he got sweaty.

"Mitch, are you okay?" I asked.

He just shook his head before running to the restroom and throwing up.

"Aw man, Mitchie. It's okay, it's okay." I reassured him. He looked so uncomfortable, the poor thing.

I hated seeing him uncomfortable.

I walked him back to his bed, and got him a glass of water. I stayed next to him to make sure he was okay, and if he needed anything.

His face was pale all day, but even though he was sick, he was still as happy as ever. He didn't feel well at all, but he was still himself.

He fell asleep beside me while we watched a movie, and I couldn't help but study his features.

He's gorgeous. There's a reason everyone loves him so much. I mean, sure. He was as pale as he could get, but he still managed to pull it off.

He stirred, waking up, and looked at me.

"Hey." He spoke, slightly raspy.

"Hey." I leaned in for a kiss, but he dodged.

"I am not getting you sick, Scottie." He laughed. "You can kiss me when I get better."

I pouted and he laughed. I kissed him, this time successfully, and he cursed to himself.

"Baby, come on now." He said, turning over,

"You're so sexy when your voice is raspy." I laughed.

I wrapped my arms around him and we just lie there. Sure, I was probably going to get sick, but that didn't matter. I'd rather be sick with him together then watch him suffer alone.