magic mitch

based on stories in that oneshot book i was looking for a little while ago only to find out the author deleted her account and couldn't find it so here you go!!!

~

Mitch opened his textbook to the page his professor had assigned him to read, although he really didn't want to read it, and he felt he didn't need to. After all, he'd taken college level physics before in high school.

But his boyfriend of 2 years, Scott, had not.

So, Mitch closed his book and got on his phone, checking his social media.

"Not gonna study, hun?" Scott asked.

"No," Mitch said. "Forces are easy. You'll ace the test with a little studying."

"Alright," Scott said. "Guess I'll make some flashcards then."

Forty five minutes passed, and Mitch was getting impatient.

"Take your shirt off for me, Scottie?" Mitch asked.

"Sorry, hun. I have to study."

"Come on, take a little break."

"I need to get this." Scott said.

Mitch sighed and crossed his arms. He smiled when he had an idea.

He pointed his finger at Scott's shirt, slowly moving it upwards, moving the hem of Scott's shirt upwards as well.

Mitch giggled, enjoying seeing his boyfriend's abs while he studied, but then Scott noticed.

"Not funny, Mitch." Scott looked at him.

Mitch placed his hand back down at his side, shrugging and apologizing.

Ten minutes later, he did it again.

"Mitch."

Ten more minutes later, Scott gives in. "Come here."

"Hm?" Mitch asked.

"C'mere." Scott said.

Mitch walked over to the couch that Scott was sitting on, and sat next to him.

"I'll give you an hour, and then I'm going back to studying. So what are we doing?"

Mitch giggled before waving his finger, and seeing Scott's shirt fly off his body.

part 2 coming soon!!