the year of what?

so before you go clicking on the song thinking "hm. this must be a very important plot point in the story," stop right there. it's honestly not to do with the story.

"then why did you post it remi?" jusT DONT LISTEN TO ANYTHING ELSE TODAY

love you

also story idea creds to my friend(who doesn't have a wattpad)'s cousin bc this happened to her so i had to

also it's super short sorry

It was New Year's Eve 2016, and I had no idea how to celebrate it. It wasn't a very eventful year, really.

I had an Instagram post, a mini collage, but couldn't decide what to caption it.

2015, the year of

I needed something to go after the word of. I was going to do the whole Chinese New Year thing, but that isn't really me.

"Baby, what do you want to do tonight?" Mitch asked, sitting next to me on the couch. "We were invited to a party, but we could just stay here and watch the ball drop instead if you want.

"Yeah, that sounds good." I nodded.

"Good. I didn't want to get all dressed up, anyways." He kissed my cheek. "Whatcha working on, Scottie?"

"Can't figure out what to caption my New Year's Instagram post."

"2015, the year of-the Grammy." Mitch suggested.

"I feel like that's self centered, though."

"I don't know. Don't let it stress you out." He looked at the collage.

It had five photos.

1-The Notion magazine photo.

2-The skull tattoo photo.

3-Pentatonix holding the Grammy.

4-Landon.

5-This one was in the middle, it was Mitch and I's 'relationship announcement' you could say. My arms were around his waist from behind, and my lips were on his cheek. He had his eyes closed, his mouth open in a laugh. That one was my favorite by far. We'd been dating for about six months before we posted it, since April.

"I know which one I like the best," Mitch said.

"I do too." I kissed him.

"I mean, Landon is adorable." He said.

I hit his arm.

"Kidding."

"I know."

"Sure you do."

"I love you."

"I love me too."

"Someone's extra sassy today."

"Shut up. You know I love you."

I deleted the picture I was about to post, and found the picture that was in the middle, and decided to post that one instead.

2015. The year I fell in love. @mitchgrassi

idk what that was but okay